The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Sorry this is so long, but this is messed up!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 11:56 PM
KingRachPrincess
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry this is so long, but this is messed up!!

Sorry this is so long!!

This is about California legislation being passed to exterminate pit bulls. If it passes in California, it could be on it's way to us. Someone has to try to make a difference...what if it were your pet? It would be great if Myspace could be used for something good other than getting dates. Please pass the word along and post this so as many people can see this as possible.

http://www.sorryagain.com/wedwatchgrow.gif
http://www.sorryagain.com/11404.jpg
http://www.sorryagain.com/9502.jpg

They're are alot of humans that attack others, why shouldn't we be exterminated becouse of our breed too?

This has to be stopped.

Last edited by Beast12; 03-10-2006 at 12:17 AM.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:02 AM
KingRachPrincess
Elder User
Old 03-10-2006, 12:15 AM
bassproguy07
Elder User
Ok princess, i dont think it is the dog that is the problem here, it is us humans. What are pitbulls mostly known for, and what do most poor communities in so cal and other parts do with theyre dogs? They breed them for fighting, honestly i hate pitbulls, think they are worthless dogs, theyre mean natured and un predictable. I also think that california can control this by making you have to have a permit to have these such dogs, maybe requiring owners to pay a sum of money for a permit, plus background checks and other things. There are other dogs out there as well that are great alternatives to pbulls and are better looking. But look at who your dealing with here, a state ful of gays and hippies, all in favor of what is best for he environment, whackos that will risk theyre lives to save a little part of the earth!

Old 03-10-2006, 01:27 AM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
commiefornia has done alot of stupid things before, this wont be their last. but kill em? aint no point in that unless they are traind to fight and attack and nothing else. trust me i aint no tree huggin nature loving hippy but i dont see the reason so senselessly kill family pets that do no harm.

Old 03-10-2006, 04:07 AM
RotGrubestier44
Elder User
Originally Posted by bassproguy07
Ok princess, i dont think it is the dog that is the problem here, it is us humans. What are pitbulls mostly known for, and what do most poor communities in so cal and other parts do with theyre dogs? They breed them for fighting, honestly i hate pitbulls, think they are worthless dogs, theyre mean natured and un predictable. I also think that california can control this by making you have to have a permit to have these such dogs, maybe requiring owners to pay a sum of money for a permit, plus background checks and other things. There are other dogs out there as well that are great alternatives to pbulls and are better looking. But look at who your dealing with here, a state ful of gays and hippies, all in favor of what is best for he environment, whackos that will risk theyre lives to save a little part of the earth!
Dude, You are completely wrong. Here, take a look at just how "worthless" and "mean natured" Pits are www.workingpitbull.com Pitbulls are one of the most versital working breeds in existence. As a Pitbull Breeder/trainer/owner, and Pitbull/ Stafforshire/ Am Staff expert, I can tell you first hand you are completely off base on that part of your post. As for most of the rest of it (excluding the aformentioned), you are dead on. California is a screwed up place. All over the rest of the U.S. they are fighting to get Pits off the dangerous breeds list. Just like any dog, its all about how you train and raise it. Did you know Huskies have the highest rate for EATING (not biting or mauling actually EATING) children? Did you know Labs are the most common biters? Bet you didn't know they use Pitbulls as very effective search and rescue dogs, as well as therapy dogs (in hospitals and nursing homes). Before you go spouting stuff like that, take the time to DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS, via research and life experiences, and not go with whatever is the popular belief.

Old 03-10-2006, 04:11 AM
RotGrubestier44
Elder User
Originally Posted by 76 F-150 390FE
commiefornia has done alot of stupid things before, this wont be their last. but kill em? aint no point in that unless they are traind to fight and attack and nothing else. trust me i aint no tree huggin nature loving hippy but i dont see the reason so senselessly kill family pets that do no harm.
Yeah, it almost seems too bad that the terrorists didn't kamakaze CA instead of NYC. Then we'd be down what... 160,000,000+ liberals.

Old 03-10-2006, 04:13 AM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
as my uncle says "im just waitin for the big one"

Old 03-10-2006, 04:18 AM
RotGrubestier44
Elder User
same here brother

Old 03-10-2006, 09:12 AM
G Lube
Senior User
I COMPLETELY agree with RotGrubestier. I had owned a pitbull. When people came to my house, they would be extremely scared because A) our dog was a pitbull and B) he had a very ferocious bark. They would be scared but if they were a dog person, I would tell them to go over and pet him. They would and he would be very nice and when they would leave him, he would bark at them again but it would be a sissy "come back" bark. My pitbull was a sissy. He was such a cool dog but unfortunately he got loose one day and a cop saw him and shot him. Have yet to see that cop again because we think he was too gun happy. Any dog can be breeded to be a killer. The scum of America have decided to use pitbulls because they are naturally very powerful dogs. Its not the dog thats bad, its the horrible owners.

Gary

Old 03-10-2006, 11:08 AM
jimbo beam
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you can have my pit bull [or gun] when you pry it from my cold dead hands. a dog is a member of the family, lets walk door to door and detain every pit, what is this **** germany?

i agree with 76 and rot, california is know for their screwd up policys. i truly cant wait for the day a huge earth quake breaks them off the states and sends them floating into the ocean.

im sorry for any fte member who lives in cali, and really sorry if anyone of them are '"true" californians and agree with the screwd up crap they make them live through.

Old 03-10-2006, 11:45 AM
CAFordDude
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I am and have been a resident of Californina for 31 years and agree that California is just about the most backwards state in the union.

I am also a dog owner/breeder/trainer (golden retrievers and Flat Coated retrievers) and my wife is a professional handler (Confromation stuff like Westminister).

Without proper training and care any animal has the potential to become a vicious sensless killer and to blame the breed instead of the owner is just plain stupid. It''s the old "did the gun kill the person or was it the person using the gun that killed the person?" debate. Any rational person is going to conclude that a gun or pit bull is not inherently evil but it is who owns those things that is or is not.

I am also a police officer out here and have had the occassion to come in contact with litterally thousands of dogs that did not know me and have never once been bitten on the job.

If you are interested in feeling a true adrenaline rush get into a bite suit the K9 units use for training and have a 85 lbs Belgian Malinois charge at you full speed and knock you to the ground. Talk about a mix of Pure FEAR and true Adrenaline at the same time, truly amazing.

Check out www.akc.org for information on pending legislation around the country they generally do a pretty gob in the research department.

Last edited by Beast12; 03-10-2006 at 08:42 PM. Reason: removed ass
Old 03-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Jmudder79
Elder User
It aint the dogs, its the people who own the dogs. I know alot of people who own pit bulls. I have 2. Some of those dogs are nasty. But, that is how they were trained to be by their owner. Some of the dogs, mine included, are some of the nicest dog you will ever meet. Every time I see a story on the news of a pit bull attacking somebody they show the owners of the dog and it is the same people every time. SCUMBAGS. It isn't the dogs fault their owners are edit. Its a shame the news always pins a bad rap on pit bulls. I never see a story about any other breed of dog attacking someone on the news. And I know for a fact that not every dog attack is done by a pit bull. That is just the only ones they will show in the news.

Last edited by Beast12; 03-10-2006 at 03:30 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:17 PM
KingRachPrincess
Elder User
Originally Posted by G Lube
they would be extremely scared because A) our dog was a pit bull and B) he had a very ferocious bark. They would be scared but if they were a dog person, I would tell them to go over and pet him. They would and he would be very nice and when they would leave him, he would bark at them again but it would be a sissy "come back" bark.
Gary
but still, people shouldn't hate these dogs. It's all the owners that train them. But whatever, just posted it for the pictures. lol

Old 03-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Jmudder79
Elder User
Originally Posted by Jmudder79
edit. .
Sorry bout that. Got a little wound up there. My bad.

Old 03-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Thread turning to politics and possibly some users (who have these dogs) could be offended by what other users are saying. So, let's just close it before it gets too out of control.

Plus, KingRachPrincess (Jenny) just wanted you to see the pictures.

-Matt