Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

March 2006 Nebraska Chapter Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 04:57 PM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got mine when the High Plains Drifters chapter set up their on-line store. Here is the link http://www.cafepress.com/hpdrifters

Any chapter can set up their own store, once they come up with a logo and it's approved by the admins.

Old 03-13-2006, 05:07 PM
FordTrucksKickGM
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh so its not a standard logo? Does our chapter have a logo? If not lets start a new thread and get some ideas.

Old 03-13-2006, 05:34 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Every chapter has their own logo, created and decided on by the chapter members. Iowa's is www.cafepress.com/iowafte, Missouri is www.cafepress.com/missourifte. We had chosen that particular company because there is no minimum order, and the cost is low. They have bumper stickers, t-shirts, sweat shirts, hats, all that.I'll see if I can come up with some other logos for you to maybe help with some ideas.

Here's a few: Alberta/BC Ohio Texas, Kansas, Arizona and some others

The requirements are no modification of the FTE logo, at all. Resize, yes, but adding or removing aything to the logo itself is not allowed, copyright infringement issues. But you can see from the examples what you can do. Also, if anyone would be interested, a chapter website can be made as well.

Old 03-13-2006, 07:47 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Well Gentlemen (I'm assuming we're all guys here), I guess it's time to come up with a logo. Anyone here good with design software? I'll talk with my brother, he plays with this stuff, and see if I can't come up with an example. Do we need approval from FTE before it's made official? Thanks for the info fellro!!

Old 03-13-2006, 08:53 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yes, you will need approval before it is official. There is no time schedule on it, just something for you to call your own and identify with. The only requirement is implement the FTE logo in it, it doesn't have to be an outline of the state or anything, but that has been kind of a way to visually identify with each state. I'm doing my best to help you all along as I can, since it takes a little time to get the software going, I keep Rob informed on issues as leaders we are to deal with. SInce I've gone through it with 2 chapters now, I just have to remember what all needs to be done. Some of your posts have sparked my memory on things to be done, so I let Rob know, or come in and get it going. (He usually will know first so he doesn't get surprised....) Actually, the Iowa logo I had a part in, but was finished up by another member, then the Missouri logo ended up being one I made. Simple, but effective, not much more that I know... but I just used the software that came with my computer. You just have to decide what you want to use as representing what Nebraska is, or such. I wanted to do more with both Iowa and Missouri, but just couldn't get it done without looking too busy and such. Keep in mind that this will be used on bumper stickers, hats, t-shirts and all that, so it has to be able to be small for the stickers, but yet look good on bigger applications as well.