N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Members and the Frapper

Old 03-07-2006, 10:45 PM
WillyB
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Members and the Frapper

Only about 25% of those who signed up for the Frapper map are listed as members of this group. I expect the others made an application but it was lost with all the changes to the software and administration over the last few months.

I am contacting those whom I could identify and asking them to reapply for membership. You can check your membership status by clicking on the "User CP" button (far left of the blue bar, near the top of the page). On the page that pops up there will be a "Chapter Membership" button on the left, near the bottom of the page.

Clicking on this will bring up a page listing not only the chapters you have joined, but also those that you may wish to join. If you are not listed as member you can join the chapter from there.

It is important to us that you officially join the chapter as FTE Admin will give us Tee-Shirts and Hats to use as prizes for some of our meetings - the more members the more goodies, I think.

Also, you need to be listed as a member because part of the website will be for members only - and that is how the software will know you are a member.

There were 10 users who signed up for Frapper who either did not use their FTE screen name, or misspelled it. Will those members please PM me? They are:
Andy, john silveira, Josiah, mark Edwards, NP, olfordsnstone, reno</FONT> cromer, Richard Thayer, and Rick Scott.

Search this Thread