The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.
View Poll Results: Wranglers or Levis
Wranglers
39.39%
Levis
40.91%
other (specify and explain)
19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Wranglers or Levis

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 01:12 AM
BigF350
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Haha, nah we don't drink it... We prefer to ship it everywhere else, and keep the good stuff for ourselves
It is reasonably cheap here (in beer terms)

Old 03-10-2006, 01:16 AM
CowboyPenner
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wear Levi's day to day and my Wrangler Cowboy Cut Slim Fit's on special occasions. Up here Wrangler's are expensive and Levi's not so much.

Old 03-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Aerotrash
Freshman User
Whatever's comfortable. These Levi's I could easily sleep in, but this pair of Union Bay's I have are like sweatpants, but have the strength of jeans.
Though admittedly I usually wear Urban Pipeline khakis, two tone long-sleeved shirts, Nike sweatshirts, the like.
But really I wear what looks nice and feels good.

Old 03-10-2006, 08:04 AM
faygo4juggaloz
New User
hahaha, I wear Jncos and baggy pants. Then I'll go and crack open the 40 and bottle of Jack :P

Last edited by Beast12; 03-10-2006 at 08:48 AM.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:43 PM
handyman43358
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pull up your britches boy! You're wasting material with those bags 'round your legs.

Old 03-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Ford51
Elder User
I usually wear double H buckaroos, but now i gotta pair of Rock buckaroos, they were new so i got em comfy too jus i think the double h's are tougher and ill be gettin them once these ware out. I wear bucks cuz theyre a little higher heal wich makes me a lil taller. I wouldnt recomend gettin rocky's though, ive had the best success with Double H, and would reccomend them to neone. Oh am i the only one whos payed 50 bucks for a pair of cinch jeans and a month later they got holes all in them?
Double H is awesome. I just bought my first pair of Double H Buckaroos with the black ice gel sole and I love em. But I agree with you on Cinch jeans, comfortable and good looking but theyre not worth crap. Everyone I know who wears Cinch has ripped them. I was at a stock show carrying some straw and ran into a pitchfork and riped a quarter sized hole in em.

Old 03-11-2006, 12:30 AM
JD717
Elder User
Fer me? LEvis all the way. cant find anything else with the button fly I like. 501s are my favorite jeans EVER. great for my line of work too.

Old 03-12-2006, 09:23 PM
fiftyfourdf100
Senior User
Originally Posted by 76 F-150 390FE
then someone fire up a burn pile, we gotta get them things gone

just messin with ya fiftyfourdf100, some of us have just never set foot in one of those places and would have to poke it with a 10ft stick before we thought about gettin near it.
Yea..I knew I was gonna get some crap about that from you guys, but the girls around here love those kinda clothes, and I just wear those when I go out, and I do have some Wranglers, I just don't wear them too much cuz I dont like to wear my jeans that tight...lol, I like my tool room in my jeans...lol

Old 03-13-2006, 01:30 AM
bassproguy07
Elder User
yeehaw ford 51, good to see another texan in here, and a guy that raises blue butts makes it even better! I didnt get to show my barrow this year, failed chemistry UGGH!!! and my parents arent going to let me raise next year oh well ive still got my meats judging team. Are you on any judging teams? if so what are they and what Are are you in, im assuming your in FFA not 4H or both, but most kids our age are in FFA. and for you fifty, why would you wear something that says alifornia surf shop, or hollister surf co if youve never surfed a day in your life? im not saying you havent cuz i dont know if you have but most guys who wear that overpriced trash aint ever seen a bar a surf wax, a board, or even ridden a bourd in theyre life. I myself surf the occasional time i go to the trash beaches down here, and i hate those poser wannabe surf types. Ive ridden, i may not be as good as andy irons or rob machado but ive surfed so yah. And im still a redneck all the way so dont criticise me either, most guys down here that surf talk with an accent, kinda bada$$!!!

Old 03-13-2006, 02:45 AM
Ten_Bucks
Junior User
Levi's model 569(striaght leg baggy)for me.

Old 03-13-2006, 04:30 PM
fiftyfourdf100
Senior User
Originally Posted by bassproguy07
yeehaw ford 51, good to see another texan in here, and a guy that raises blue butts makes it even better! I didnt get to show my barrow this year, failed chemistry UGGH!!! and my parents arent going to let me raise next year oh well ive still got my meats judging team. Are you on any judging teams? if so what are they and what Are are you in, im assuming your in FFA not 4H or both, but most kids our age are in FFA. and for you fifty, why would you wear something that says alifornia surf shop, or hollister surf co if youve never surfed a day in your life? im not saying you havent cuz i dont know if you have but most guys who wear that overpriced trash aint ever seen a bar a surf wax, a board, or even ridden a bourd in theyre life. I myself surf the occasional time i go to the trash beaches down here, and i hate those poser wannabe surf types. Ive ridden, i may not be as good as andy irons or rob machado but ive surfed so yah. And im still a redneck all the way so dont criticise me either, most guys down here that surf talk with an accent, kinda bada$$!!!
Yea, I've surfed, but I don't wear the surfer name stuff, I wear a lot of wakeboard and waterski clothes though, I used to waterski competitively, wakeboard in comp a couple times. Most of my clothes have a vehicle of some type on them though, or wakeboard/waterski. I just like my clothes, but I wear the "redneck" stuff too. Most people call me a redneck since I can't leave anything alone, and my first truck was a 77 F150 351W/C4(transplanted into it) with 3" suspension lift and 33x10.5s so I could go muddin. I even went in my "preppy clothes" cuz I don't really care....lol But anyway, I have come to deal with the crap I get for my clothes, doesn't phase me any...lol.

Old 03-13-2006, 04:37 PM
powrstrkn'
Elder User
wrangler cowboy cuts drive all the girls nuts!

Old 03-14-2006, 10:15 AM
DD1684
Elder User
I'm from MA, so I don't really wear the redneck stuff lol. I prefer Levis, but it doesn't really matter that much to me. As for footwear, I tend to wear GBX boots for the lumberyard and a pair of skate shoes for regular stuff.

Old 03-16-2006, 12:16 PM
FarmboyAC
Senior User
Wranglers all the way fer me!! lol

Old 03-16-2006, 02:13 PM
ryaneverk2
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've tried Wranglers Cowboy Cut/13MWZ's before, and also Levis 501s..... both were too small for my legs. I could not get a pair with 32" waste and still be able to get my legs in and zip up the fly, they just were too small. I played soccer from when I was 4 until I was 17, so maybe that had some effect on my legs, but as much as I tried I couldn't fit into those jeans.

I found Levis 560 and those are what I've worn since... I have about 6 pair of them. Found 3 pair recently for $20 on sale at Sears.

I do have a pair of Justin Ostrich skin boots ($400! ouch) that I really adore. When I was in high school they used to turn every, and I mean EVERY head on campus (I live in Kalifornia ).

Quick Reply: Wranglers or Levis