The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Stupidest thing you and your friends have done.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 10:26 PM
skrappy
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speaking of dynamite....ahhh a fridge disinigrated a tree tipped over a car got mangled and thats all i can say....thats a good time tho

Old 03-06-2006, 10:50 PM
skrappy
Senior User
two things to do with cars
1: i bought a crown vic from a cop that had no starter in it so i went to the junkyard and put a new one in, ripped off the exhaust filled it with gas and took it out at about 8 on a saturday morning, we tore up every road, hung every corner and slid into every ditch we could find all day until the cops showed up the next morning, no tabs or title and it was still registerd to the cop i bought it from...oops
2) bought an old 80s ford van and took it jaggin almost every night for about two months until it got impounded

Old 03-06-2006, 11:31 PM
F250psd2002
New User
tried to idle through a mud puddle that turned out to be more like a 4 ft deep lake. at 30 mph. fun times.
enough said.

Old 03-07-2006, 12:31 AM
Cheech5o
Junior User
My friend has a 4x4 94 Bronco. He was 4 wheeling on this extremely muddy road, following his friend driving an excursion.
They kept their following distance, the excursion was leading the trail going about 40 swerving left and right, and my friend in the excursion goes around a turn and sees 4 horseback riders coming toward them, he taps the brakes and pulls the ebrake trying everything he can to not hit the people. He doesnt hit anyone, but gets about 10 feet away from the horses. Meanwhile my friend in his Bronco has no clue whats happening, so when he sees the excursion he hits his brakes hard, and unfortunately its in a huge puddle of water. The Bronco Slides right into the back of the Excursion, tearing out the Broncos front bumper, and leaving the excursion with a tiny dent.

Old 03-07-2006, 12:31 PM
twin66
Senior User
well, after i good day of paintballin, which could have included the 'occasional' beverage, i jumped on the hood of my buddies 85 grand marquis,and he took off like a bat the only thing i was holding onto was the back of the hood while my feet kept sliding infront of his lights (well...it wasnt TOOOOO dark out)

Then theres the time we would all head out to a gravel road behind our school (ya, small town) and start whippin nuts and see how far we could cruise going sideway. one day, the same grand marquois started fishtailin whle doin about 60 downthe gravel road (all on purpose) then a small curve was comin up, so we went through with that then ended up doin a 540 with our tail end in a ditch, a good laugh, small push and we were out.
Lots more stories....how i love a small town with ALOT of backroads!

Last edited by Beast12; 03-07-2006 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:59 PM
fordxfour87
Senior User
got my quad, and we got our paintball guns and me and my friend went around our lake doing driveby's on anything we saw moving.....pretty fun!!!

I also made a potato gun, which was also fun..lasted a week lol

Jumped a 01 beartracker (for those who know quads you know this isnt a sport quad by any terms lol) and got a good 20Ft in the air with it, about 30 times, and blew out the rear spring and shock. Rode home with the rear bottomed out... lmao. that thing show noting but WOT with me. When i needed a new carb i got a sport carb fro a 89 suzuki lt-250, and it worked!!! got alot more hp as well.
Cant wait till a drive

Last edited by Beast12; 03-07-2006 at 07:44 PM.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:33 PM
bronco69
Senior User
I have done so much stupid crap with my bronco, F250, and my 4wheelers im only 15 and i think i done more stupid stuff than most peopol every will. i mean like jumping a ford bronco 20+ feet in the air, smashing cars with my truck, mud bogging , rolling my bronco, blowing engine out of trucks, trying to cross a lake/swamp in my bronco ,well i'll just stop there

Old 03-08-2006, 12:35 AM
RotGrubestier44
Elder User
where to start... Me and 3 buddies of mine went snowbank bustin' in a Bronco II. For the uninitiated out there, thats where you go to the local high school parkin lot after a good snowfall and crash through all the snowbanks. It was fun until Matt (the driver) decided to go for one at the edge of the parking lot. I realized before he did and started screamin "Curb CURB DUDE CURB!!!" Hit it sideways doin' about 45ish and somehow didn't flip the truck.
Same friend, diffrent vehicle (Chevy Corsica), we were on a chip n' seal road, completely straight, about 3 miles long. We started out at one end, wound up hitting the first hill doin 60, hit the next hill doin 90, and the third at a full 120. The last hill we got about 3-4ft of air and probably 10 sec of airtime. Busted the CV joint on the last hill, but managed to drive the 2 miles back to my house. That car was alot of fun, the E-brake didn't work, so we'd pull it when we had passengers that had never been in the car before.

Last edited by Beast12; 03-08-2006 at 05:52 AM.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:42 AM
MEPR
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So i buy this 1977 Cadillac for $240. Dont realy know why just said "oooh a caddy and only $240" so im cruising home (Tacoma WA to Spokane WA). I start to feel a vibration, no big i figure im so used to trucks. Well anyway about 30 miles into my 350 mile trip im doing about 85mph down I90 anf the whole car lurches and hear a nice THUD. Well i didnt know what it was but figured it was bad, so what do you do. Keep driving of course, i figure somethings coming apart but as my truck was already driven to Spokane i need to get there. So i finally have to pull off at a rest stop and i confirm my suspisions. Its the rear end going out. Theres a hole in the diff cover like a change slot on a coke machine and the whole rear of the car is coated in 90 weight. Well i then decide this car is only good for parts that arent the rear axle and hit the road again. The car lurches and booms 5 more times and by the time i pull into my parents driveway it sounds like someone is using a jack hammer in the truck. I then pull the cover and find R&P teeth scattered all over. All told i took a chunk out of the full width of the ring gear that too 4 teeth whith it and 3 teeth were gone from the pinion. That was a fun trip...

Old 03-09-2006, 09:01 AM
Marc150
Elder User
hmmm... lets start with high school
-Get drunk and try to do a superman over a bonfire
-Baja the old farm truck and try to jump ditches(worked the 1st time)
-Decide that its cool to fly into the school pking lot at 30 and do doughnuts on the ice. Then slide over the curb and almost get stuck in the soccer field).
-Take the gov off ridin mowers and have races(fun till it explodes)
-Blow up trees with home made bombs
-Have bb gun wars
-Have a tractor pull-off in the road
Now for college
-Get drunk and try to walk down 50 or so stairs
-Get drunk and try to wrestle(puke)
-Get drunk and try and ride a bike
-See how many neutral drops a chevy cav can take(whwn it fails to die, demo derby till it runs out of oil and siezes up)
O soo many more for the college category, but I dont think they'd be appropriate!! hehe

Old 03-09-2006, 08:02 PM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
hey cousin, hold my beer and watch what my ford truck can do chevy boyah.
my uncle was in the back yard cuttin fire wood and needed to haul it up to the house on thanksgiving day and they are chevy folks and he has a 2wd gmc 1500 and askes me to take my truck down there to get the wood, no problem except the 3foot deep crater left by a fallen tree. we try for 2 hours to get it out and say screw it we got to get to dinner, i ended up goin to thanks giving dinner smelling like 2stroke oil, 2stroke exhaust and greasy. about a week and a half later on my birthday my friend and my cousin come by and we jack the rear up with a floor jack and then jack the wheel up with another floor jack fill in around it with dirt and fire wood put a come along on the front axle and tension the living crap out of it and i get in there and put r to the floor and after about an hour finally got it out and held it to the floor till i was completly out of the woods.
https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal...109205&width=0
that was my birthday and you can see my helpless truck still stuck in the background and the fireing of the tater artillary(please excuse my cousins rear)

car stories, guy was ridein my tail comin up the mountain dad in the passenger seat, i get to a switch back that has about a 45* slope to it, im in a jeep cherokee i reach down put it in 4 wheel and slam it to the floor, by the time i get out of the corner im doin 55 and the guy is about 100yards behind me and my dad is looking at me like im crazy and then said "i didnt think you could pull that off"

testing my truck i figured out i can hit about 60 in 1st gear and that it really likes to spin the tires after it rains and get broad side. all that was on a mountain road.

Last edited by Beast12; 03-09-2006 at 08:49 PM. Reason: removed a$$
Old 03-09-2006, 08:22 PM
bassproguy07
Elder User
Hey howd u make that tater gun? Me n some buddies wanna get one to fire at some coyotes and crap out at his farm. We are getin sick of shootin em cuz all they do is die and stink so i think itd be funny hittin em with a tater n hearin em howl.

Old 03-09-2006, 10:39 PM
RocketScience
Posting Guru
Just thought I'd come down here and make sure there wasn't any rough-howzin' go'n on. Looks like everything is cool.

Old 03-14-2006, 09:35 AM
DD1684
Elder User
When I had a '94 Dodge Ram 4x4, me, my 2 cousins and our friend tied a tow strap to the back of my truck and to the front of a golf cart. I drove and the other 3 guys sat on the golf cart as I pulled it up my friend's driveway doing 30. The driveway was longer than a football field. The grade of it was probably 75-80 degrees. So once I got to the top, I jacked the brakes and they tried locking the brakes on the cart, but they crapped out. All I can say is after one cut arm, a nicked bumper, and a smashed golf cart it was worth it! We did it with my friend's '89 Dodge 250 also, but we used ride on lawnmowers that he was gonna scrap. Good times.

Old 03-14-2006, 10:40 AM
handyman43358
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My buddy and I would strip down a lawn tractor, and then reinforce the front end and paint er all up, and then push each other down hills into huge trees. That was pretty painful, especially if you decided not to jump off!

Quick Reply: Stupidest thing you and your friends have done.