Ford ESP Warrantees - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

Ford ESP Warrantees

Old 02-13-2006, 03:01 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Ford ESP Warrantees

Please welcome Sweeney Ford to FTE!

Hi, my name is Troy Dietrich and I work for Sweeney Ford, which is a small Ford dealership located in the Northeast, it's been owned and operated since 1954 and is one of the oldest dealers in our area. I have been working with some of our other dealerships for some time now in what has turned into a new area....internet sales of factory service plans most commonly referred to as "extended warranties", and maintenance plans.

So I would like to extend an offer to the members of Ford Truck Enthusiasts (FTE), to purchase the actual Ford factory backed ESP (Extended Service Plan), and / or Maintenance plans at a significant discount from what most Ford dealerships charge. My plan is to work within a very small profit margin, and just use the sheer volume of sales to make up for the difference.

I am looking forward to talking to many of the members here, and I think this should be a great benefit to everyone involved. You will get great pricing on the plans, I get extra sales, and FTE gets a contribution by way of advertising. So keep in mind that if / when you purchase an ESP plan, you are also helping to contribute to FTE through us by enabling us to continue to purchase advertising space here.
Give Troy a call at 413-772-0989 or visit their web site: http://FD-Warranty.com/ford

Old 02-13-2006, 04:56 PM
TroyRD
SPONSOR
TroyRD is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi Ken,

Thanks for the welcome!

I'd just like to make a couple of quick corrections....Our phone number is (413) 773-5455 and the website for the ESP plan information is http://www.sweeneyford.com/esp.html (I noticed the banner ad, also points to the wrong address)

I also sent you an email....so you can feel free to delete this if you edit the above post.

Thanks,

Troy

Old 02-13-2006, 06:09 PM
boxcar1974
Postmaster
boxcar1974 has a good reputation on FTE.boxcar1974 has a good reputation on FTE.
Nice to have a local comany on these forums!

Welcome Troy and Sweeny Ford!

Unfortunately, it is too late for me to get a ESP. Maybe in the future on a new truck.

Old 02-14-2006, 07:10 PM
lwong
Senior User
lwong is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just got a quote on a PremiumCare plan for the wife's Taurus, 6/100 with $50 deductible. WOW... ~20% cheaper than the lowest price I've been able to find in about 2 weeks of searching. Mr. Dietrich at Sweeney Ford will be getting some info in the mail from me. They've sold me...

Old 02-14-2006, 07:23 PM
polarbear
Post Fiend
polarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to behold
Welcome!

Old 02-19-2006, 07:32 PM
cc322
Elder User
cc322 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Troy just sent you a email for a quote.

Old 03-23-2006, 10:37 PM
Saddle Tramp 57
New User
Saddle Tramp 57 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Can't get the

[email protected] email to go through.

Old 06-08-2006, 10:22 AM
TroyRD
SPONSOR
New Contact info...

Hi all,

I just want to let everyone know that we have new contact information. Sweeney Ford, was recently purchased by a new owner...actually this has been in the works for quite some time now, but it's now finalized.

We are now:

Ford of Greenfield
1 Main Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
(413) 773-5455 - Phone
(413) 774-2247 - Fax

Part of the changes are that I am handling the online warranty sales for all of our franchises, so to consolidate the emails to one account the best email to reach me now is going to be [email protected].

Troy

Old 10-15-2006, 11:56 PM
olfordsnstone
Post Fiend
olfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to behold
Troy, I just sent you an e-mail.

Old 10-16-2006, 10:45 PM
dgodude
Junior User
dgodude is starting off with a positive reputation.
I just purchased a warranty through Troy for my 2005 Excursion last week. I got the PremiumCare 6yr/75k plan. Great customer service, easy process and great price. Almost $500 less than what my local dealer quoted me.

Roger

Old 11-25-2007, 02:53 PM
TexasNick
Freshman User
TexasNick is starting off with a positive reputation.
Guys,
I'm about to purchase a 2008 FORD FOCUS and was wondering if I should get this ESP from Troy? If so, do I need this? Sorry, such a newbie here...first time buying a car. I'm also gonna try for the XPLAN.

Old 11-25-2007, 06:37 PM
boxcar1974
Postmaster
boxcar1974 has a good reputation on FTE.boxcar1974 has a good reputation on FTE.
I would get it from Troy based on my expierence with him. I baught one for the misses Escape.

Do you need it or not? Well that's up to you. Good thing is you have until the factory bumper to bumper runst out to get one......so think about it.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:12 AM
jake00
FTE is my crack
jake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant future
Troy, are you still doing warrenty's?

Old 05-19-2008, 10:01 AM
TroyRD
SPONSOR
Originally Posted by jake00 View Post
Troy, are you still doing warrenty's?
Yep, I'm still here. Just send me an email with some basic details on your truck if you'd like a quote.

Thanks!

Troy

Old 06-10-2008, 04:02 PM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Hey Troy...where the hell you been....man jump in and start posting...I got you all set up in PM's...enjoy...AND POST MORE...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ford ESP Warrantees

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.