Notices

Ford ESP Warrantees

Old 06-10-2008, 04:25 PM
TroyRD
SPONSOR
TroyRD is starting off with a positive reputation.
LOL...thanks! I'll try to check in a little more often, and I always respond to my PM's and emails right away.

Also, my buddy BIGKen who's logged in here pretty much every day can always pass info on to me too.

Troy

Old 06-13-2008, 12:52 PM
berry1234
Postmaster
berry1234 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Links don't seem to work.

Old 06-13-2008, 07:57 PM
boxcar1974
Postmaster
boxcar1974 has a good reputation on FTE.boxcar1974 has a good reputation on FTE.
Did you read this post. Sweeny Ford is no longer. Now Ford of Greenfield.

Hi all,

I just want to let everyone know that we have new contact information. Sweeney Ford, was recently purchased by a new owner...actually this has been in the works for quite some time now, but it's now finalized.

We are now:

Ford of Greenfield
1 Main Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
(413) 773-5455 - Phone
(413) 774-2247 - Fax

Part of the changes are that I am handling the online warranty sales for all of our franchises, so to consolidate the emails to one account the best [email protected] .

Troy

Old 01-21-2009, 07:32 PM
galaxie641
Postmaster
galaxie641 has a very good reputation on FTE.galaxie641 has a very good reputation on FTE.galaxie641 has a very good reputation on FTE.galaxie641 has a very good reputation on FTE.
We have an '05 F350 6.0L that now has around 63K miles, unfortunately with all the things it has needed to have fixed under warranty We are looking into the 200K/7yr warranty's on the engines. I'd be interested if you are doing them.

Old 01-21-2009, 07:38 PM
BIGKEN
BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
PM me your phone number and I'll have Troy contact you tomorrow. Or you can call him at 1.413.773.5455 between 10AM and 8PM Eastern time.

Troy does handle the Ford 7 year 200,000 mile ESP.

Old 02-05-2009, 08:56 AM
H2oSprayer
Senior User
H2oSprayer is starting off with a positive reputation.
I received a quote from Troy a few weeks ago and his price was quite a bit lower then what I was quoted at the dealership. I contacted him through his email of [email protected] . He was quick to reply with the quote and was happy to answer the many additional questions that I had.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:33 PM
CHAOTIC
Freshman User
CHAOTIC is starting off with a positive reputation.
I just bought an '08 F250 CC SWB 4x4 from the dealer. I emailed Troy [email protected] a few times to ask him questions about the right warranty for me. He was prompt on returning my emails and giving me the information I needed to make such an important decision. His price was a great deal lower than what the dealer offered me. I would recommend Troy to anyone looking to buy a warranty and a little peace of mind.

Thanks again Troy, it's people like you that really make this website a great service to all the Ford owners out there.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:54 PM
Wagion
Posting Guru
Wagion has a very good reputation on FTE.Wagion has a very good reputation on FTE.Wagion has a very good reputation on FTE.
Just went to site and ask for a quote waiting for an answer

Old 08-22-2009, 11:25 AM
Parts Guy Wyatt
Former Vendor
Parts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud of
Guys I can hook you up with a Ford ESP or a United Car Care Warranty...

at least give me a shot...

I'm not at work today, but send me some info via the link in my sig and i'll get back with you on Monday...

ed

Old 08-22-2009, 11:57 AM
H2oSprayer
Senior User
In the end, I ended up going with a warranty from Ed. He was easy to work with and offered the best price.

Old 08-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Parts Guy Wyatt
Former Vendor
Parts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by H2oSprayer View Post
In the end, I ended up going with a warranty from Ed. He was easy to work with and offered the best price.

see!

thats what i'm talking about!

lol

ed

Old 08-22-2009, 12:22 PM
berry1234
Postmaster
berry1234 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
What was the warranty and price? Was it a Ford ESP?

Old 08-22-2009, 05:07 PM
H2oSprayer
Senior User
Originally Posted by berry1234 View Post
What was the warranty and price? Was it a Ford ESP?
It was indeed a Ford Premium Care ESP. As for the price, it all depends on what vehicle you have. But after searching for a couple of months, it was by far the best price I could find.

Old 08-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Parts Guy Wyatt
Former Vendor
I see I have a few quote request today, I'll be getting to those soon. Mondays are hell...lol

ed

Old 08-24-2009, 01:48 PM
BIGKEN
BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
A little competition is a good thing.

Knowing what Troy's markup is...I can't imagine that there could be a very large difference in prices. However...that having been said...perception is reality.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ford ESP Warrantees

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.