Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

gettin a new, bigger place!

Old 02-04-2006, 05:34 PM
vintage56
Elder User
vintage56 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.vintage56 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
gettin a new, bigger place!

Just wanted to share our good news. We're movin to the country to a bigger house (3/2/2) on an acre plus. Plenty of room for my shop! This should help get the '56 back on the to-do list.
We signed to sell this morning and hopefully will get on paper for the new place by Mon or Tues.

Old 02-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Earl
Postmaster
Earl has a good reputation on FTE.Earl has a good reputation on FTE.Earl has a good reputation on FTE.
With an acre plus, you should have lots of room for trucks.

Old 02-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Randy Jack
Postmaster
Randy Jack has a good reputation on FTE.Randy Jack has a good reputation on FTE.
Congratulations. I am jealous.

Old 02-05-2006, 12:16 AM
mason55
Senior User
mason55 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Randy I have almost 5 acres out in Perris I'll sell ya you can build a sweet place out there ... I almost did.

Old 02-05-2006, 09:55 AM
ALBUQ F-1
Post Fiend
ALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputation
Congratulations! Start planning now, the reality is it will take you a couple years to get the new place set up the way you want it. It's worth the time and trouble to get your shop done right before you try to get your truck done!

Old 02-05-2006, 03:49 PM
vintage56
Elder User
vintage56 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.vintage56 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yeah, we're trying to negotiate a fence into the deal so the neighbors don't have to look at my junk until I get my 'dog house'. Between the 1-1/2 '56 F-100's, the crown vic parts car, my son's inoperable pickup, and whatever else I find in the future, the Will Rogers quote "good fences make good neighbors" comes to mind.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.