S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

End of the year G2G Sat Dec 10th

Old 11-22-2005, 03:10 PM
Securitydog
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
End of the year G2G Sat Dec 10th

I am active on many differnt websites and I am calling out another great get together for the end of the year. I would like to invite all local members whom can make it for a G2G of all makes and model vehicle owners of such for a lucheon G2G. Hope to meet some of you in person.

The date is set Saturday Dec 10th 12 noon - 2:30pm for lunch and it's a buffet "All you can Eat", price is good and so is the food $9 per person . I would also like to end the G2G with a short 3 mile cruise through Venice, Santa Monica towards the 3rd Street Promenade and disperse from there. Bring your girl/boy friend, wife/husband/friend as 3rd St is a great place for holiday shopping. There are movie theaters, food & excellent street entertainment and outdoor dancing under the stars at night, Santa Monica Pier is within walking distance and would make a great outing for folks wanting to enjoy what Santa Monica (Dog Town) is all about. Venice beach is also a great place to hang out and see people, very trendy and hippyish. Santa Monica's freeway entrance is close for those that need to leave after the cruise.

Also a note: The restaurants location is also directly across from the Marina Del Reys shopping mall for those that want to shop there along with 2 movie theaters within walking distances.

The restaurant, address & directions are:

SherShah
13444 Maxella Ave
Marina Del Rey, Ca 90292

"MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 72 AND IF I CAN GET 72 FOLKS TO COMMIT I WILL ASK FOR THE RESTAURANT TO CLOSE IT FROM THE PUBLIC TO US"

From the Freeway coming from the South of LAX come North on the 405 fwy to the 90 Marina Del Rey freeway going West and continue to the very end and you'll end up verging onto Lincoln Blvd and make a right. About 150 yards at the very next signal light is Maxella Ave, make a right. Turn right up the 3rd driveway into the shopping center and you will see the restaurant just a hair to your left in front of you as you enter. It is located on the very corner of the building as you continue into the parking lot.

From the Freeway coming from the North of LAX go South on the 405 fwy to the 90 Marina Del Rey freeway going West and continue to the very end and you'll end up verging onto Lincoln Blvd and make a right. About 150 yards at the very next signal light is Maxella Ave, make a right. Turn right up the 3rd driveway into the shopping center and you will see the restaurant just a hair to your left in front of you as you enter. It is located on the very corner of the building as you continue into the parking lot.

From the Freeway traveling from the inland of LAX merge from any freeway to the 405 fwy and travel either N. or S. depending where your coming from and get to the 90 Marina Del Rey freeway going West and continue to the very end and you'll end up verging onto Lincoln Blvd and make a right. About 150 yards at the very next signal light is Maxella Ave, make a right. Turn right up the 3rd driveway into the shopping center and you will see the restaurant just a hair to your left in front of you as you enter. It is located on the very corner of the building as you continue into the parking lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Where will we park? When you enter the 3rd driveway off from Maxellla immediately turn another right entering the front parking lot for Circuit City the turn an immediate left onto the side driveway parking area traveling down the side of that building and continue to the end and park along the backside of that building. The restaurant is to your far left across to the other parking lots and you should be able to see the restaurant from there, it's right on the corner.

This will be rain or shine, hopefully shine shine shine! Maxella is just off of Lincoln Blvd, Parking will be behind the Circuit City building just 150 yards west of the restaurant.

Please post here if you absolutely plan on going along with any guests you may bring and I'll place your name here. I will be inviting other "Ten" websites as well. I will be updating the first post of master list as more folks from the other sites plan to attend.

S
t
e
v
e
t

Old 11-28-2005, 10:31 AM
Securitydog
New User
Ok folks, we have a place, a time, and a date. I know I am kinda new here but not new at putting event's together. This is your chance to G2G with your registared FTE members and meet quite a few other folks from different sites. We only have 12 days, just post here and gather the crew and see ya there!

Stevet

Old 11-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Securitydog
New User
*********************ATTENTION******************** ****
**********DEADLINE TO BLOCK OUT THE RESTAURANT************
********************DECEMBER 3RD***********************

I NEED TO KNOW IF YOUR ATTENDANCE HAS CHANGED AN/OR IF YOU HAVE A GUEST AND/OR WOULD LIKE TO ADD MORE GUESTS TO YOUR PARTY

WE ARE AT A CONSERVATIVE 50 PEOPLE GOING. PLEASE POST NOW! WE NEED MORE THEN 72 FOLKS ATTENDING FOR LUNCH TO DO THIS.

S
t
e
v
e
t

Old 12-10-2005, 09:23 AM
Securitydog
New User
Would have been nice to see some local folks interested to meet up, next time. See ya!

Old 01-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Brett99
Senior User
Hey Steve. It's Brett (Up N Flames) Just saying Hi