Notices
2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine

lift kits!

Old 12-07-2005, 12:58 AM
-syk.wun-
New User
-syk.wun- is starting off with a positive reputation.
lift kits!

im ready to buy a suspension lift but having a hard time deciding on which one...they all seem so good, which one is the best? i am leaning towards the 4" rancho but i dont know a lot about rancho...i have heard good things about the 6" fabtech and procomp...also thinking about the stage II 6"procomp with mx6 shocks...any opinions, plz show me sum pictures...thanks

Old 12-07-2005, 05:13 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
...Welcome to Ford Truck Enthusiasts!
Stick around someone will be by shortly to answer your question.
We are happy you have chosen the best source for Fords!

Enjoy FTE....and
JOIN CLUB FTE -SUPPORT THE FORUMS!
..See you on the boards.

Old 12-09-2005, 03:27 PM
rusty416
Freshman User
rusty416 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i have the fabtech 6" and love it. pro-comp has two 6" lifts, a cheap one that uses big spacers in the front and stock shocks or the full on suspension lift with shocks like the fabtech. you can see my truck in my gallery but it has a total of 12"s of lift. good luck

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.