1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

WWW 16" Bias Plys anyone want to trade?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 01:56 PM
black58
Elder User
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
WWW 16" Bias Plys anyone want to trade?

Hi guys, I have five 6.50 x 16 Denman Super Safety wide white wall tires.
They have a four inch white wall and honestly, they look like they have less than fifty miles on them. They all still have the knurls on the tread from when they were made. They look like they have been mounted though. Four of them have a dirty spot on the tread where it looks like a car just sat with them on. They could clean up and look practically NOS. I personally don't have a digital camera but I can get pics of them. If anyone's interested let me know and I'll post a few pics in my gallery. I'm looking for an HEI distributor for a carbureted 302 and a universal wiring harness. Or I would be interested in a set of 15" WWW radials for my 58 f100. Or maybe some rims, a project car, ?????? cash is good too. I live in Rockford, IL. about 20 miles south of the Wisconsin-Illinois border about dead center of the state. 60 miles west of Chicago. Use mapquest if you don't know where it is. I'll put them on eBay if no one want's them. I just thought I'd give you guys first crack.

Old 12-01-2005, 02:27 PM
CA55F100
Tuned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would these fit stock F100 steel wheels? This is the route I am thinking of taking with my truck, although I need to find some original steel wheels first.

What do you want for them? I have family in DeKalb and will be home for Christmas.