Sponsored by:

1994 Bronco body work

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 09:37 PM
skeetersw
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1994 Bronco body work

I have a 1994 full size Bronco that I am trying to fix up some what.

1. First off I have read on this site where some people have painted the fiberglass shell. They said they cleaned it first with mineral spirits and then painted it with "over the counter" spray paint. I would like to hear from anyone who has done this before and how it turned out. I have a black clearcoat finish on the vehicle and was going to go with a satin black finish on the shell.

2. Can anyone tell me where I can find OEM fender flares for the same 94 Bronco? I have checked several vendors such as Bushwacker but they don't list any for this year. I have rust above the two rear wheel wells and want a fender flare that matches the same contours of the metal fender flare built into the truck.
Thanks for your time and consideration. Skeetersw

Old 08-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thread moved to Big Bronco forum.

-Matt

Old 08-21-2005, 05:54 AM
imlikeojnow
Junior User
1. First off I have read on this site where some people have painted the fiberglass shell. They said they cleaned it first with mineral spirits and then painted it with "over the counter" spray paint. I would like to hear from anyone who has done this before and how it turned out. I have a black clearcoat finish on the vehicle and was going to go with a satin black finish on the shell.
its fiberglass clean it with warm soapy water and then just use some Krylon plastic fusion on it. That stuff looks good, its durable and last a while too.

2. Can anyone tell me where I can find OEM fender flares for the same 94 Bronco? I have checked several vendors such as Bushwacker but they don't list any for this year. I have rust above the two rear wheel wells and want a fender flare that matches the same contours of the metal fender flare built into the truck.
89-94 should all be the same. Check out JC whitney or broncograveyard.

Old 08-22-2005, 06:32 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by skeetersw
I have a 1994 full size Bronco that I am trying to fix up some what.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Skeetersw
...Welcome to Ford Truck Enthusiasts! Take a moment to read the Guidelines, it will help you to navigate through and understand this site.

We are happy you have chosen the best source for Fords!

Enjoy FTE....and
JOIN CLUB FTE -SUPPORT THE FORUMS!
…..See you on the boards.

Old 08-22-2005, 06:44 AM
imlikeojnow
Junior User
Welcome to Ford Truck Enthusiasts! Take a moment to read the Guidelines, it will help you to navigate through and understand this site.

We are happy you have chosen the best source for Fords
I think i got it figured out thanks for the blanket reply.