Notices
1978 - 1996 Big Bronco  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Picture of the new paint.

Old 08-12-2005, 11:54 AM
kameronth
Posting Guru
kameronth is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kameronth is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I am sure I wil get some wheeling in before I go! I love to camp and I usually like to go places that are hard to get to. I am supposed to be going up by power line road near area 51 soon. Who knows, my truck might get beamed up!

Old 11-10-2005, 12:19 PM
SAX
New User
SAX is starting off with a positive reputation.
Do you have any problems with cracking in the paint on the b-pillar seam? I recently had my bronco painted but am haveing cracking problems with the b-pillar seams.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:58 PM
MBBFord
Post Fiend
MBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to behold
Just to say, don't expect a answer too soon, b/c he's not going to be around for 2 years, but might check the Forums every now and then.

Old 11-10-2005, 08:59 PM
cookie88
Post Fiend
cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.cookie88 has a spectacular reputation.
I love the gel coat on the topper. Been thinking about doing that for years. Now that I know how good it looks I'll have to start checking into how much it costs.

Old 11-10-2005, 09:03 PM
93BigBlackBronco
Senior User
93BigBlackBronco is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking Good

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.