Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

A good place for aftermarket stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 01:54 PM
ColonyPark
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A good place for aftermarket stuff?

Does anyone know of a place that sells things like custom-fit floormats, cargo storage stuff, body molded splash guards, etc?

I know I can order from JC Whitney, but I sure would like to actually see and touch the stuff before I buy it.

I'm in Northern VA, btw.

Thanks

Old 07-24-2005, 10:43 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Don't know of any in Northern VA, or easterly VA, or around my area. . . best bet would be to hit any local 4x4 shops you have, or dealership parts departments. They usually have some asorted stuff. And if there isn't any in your area, and there is demand, why not start your own? Only store I know that is close to being local is in North Carolina

Old 07-25-2005, 02:05 PM
ColonyPark
Senior User
Originally Posted by Franken-Truck
Don't know of any in Northern VA, or easterly VA, or around my area. . . best bet would be to hit any local 4x4 shops you have, or dealership parts departments. They usually have some asorted stuff. And if there isn't any in your area, and there is demand, why not start your own? Only store I know that is close to being local is in North Carolina
Wow, I never dreamed there'd be such a vacuum of aftermarket parts for trucks in the DC area. 5-6 million people and no superstore for spiffy stuff? There's got to be enough demand to justify starting one. Too bad I already have a full life. Sounds like someone could make some money though!