Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: wpnaes

September Elections

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Fastronald
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
September Elections

I must make an announcement to all Illinois Chapter members.

With increased responsibilites at work to meet our expanding market and customer needs, as well as caring for elder family members, effective July15th I will step down as Illinois Chapter Leader.

I have asked two supportive and dedicated Chapter members to share the Chapter Leader duties until the September elections.

Both JohnT and Fairmontman are skilled and able Officers who have made great personal efforts to support the Illinois Chapter and make it grow.

I will notify the site as well and the new Illinois Chapter Leader can carry on from the solid foundation we have built in nearly a years time.

Thanks to all, Fastronald

Old 07-08-2005, 02:46 PM
JohnT
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile

Sorry to hear that Fastronald will be stepping down as Chapter leader. He's done a great job in getting this Chapter started. Fairmontman and I will do our best in continuing on from where Fastronald left off. We hope to keep the IL Chapter going strong, and we hope to see the Chapter continue to grow.

Old 07-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Fastronald
Elder User
Carry on

John, you and Fairmontman will do us proud.

I fully support you both and I know you will do a great job.

You both have been there from the beginning and have been supportive and active to help the chapter grow.

I would like to see bluemagrt become an officer as well. Since joining the chapter he has been active to help us as well.

Last but not least, I must thank Carol for her support and encouragement as well.

I am happy to know that starting the chapter has changed lives for our members and congradulate you both and wish you the best in your future together.

Fastronald

Old 07-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Fastronald
Elder User
Elections

At the July and August meetings members should suggest, nominate, express an opinion for new Chapter Officers, etc.

There should be a number of candidates to vote on either at the meeting in September or on line in the Chapter forum if need be.

There will more than likely need to be one overall Chapter Leader to approve memberships through the site and conduct Chapter/site business.

I have had no reply from the site officially about the regions or my stepping down.

Fastronald

Old 07-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Fastronald
Elder User
Elections

Ok...........someone needs to step up and express an interest in becoming Chapter Leader or Regional Leaders soon.

I hate to see that Chapter slide backwards if no one steps up to lead the Chapter into it's second year.

Fastronald

Old 07-13-2005, 03:57 PM
Fastronald
Elder User
Chapter Leader

Well..............................I guess if no one expresses an interest in serving as Chapter Leader, it's all over soon.

With two regions, the site will still expect someone to be Chapter Leader to approve memberships, etc.

If no one steps up..............well...........it was fun while it lasted.

Fastronald

Old 07-15-2005, 01:01 AM
BobbyDiesel71
Postmaster
I am just a noobie here in the Ford truck owners forum/IL chapter recruit LOL

but I am up for helping out as much as I can
I have met and chatted with a few very friendly members and I have to say I felt welcomed right from the start, THANKS

def coming this Sunday to the meeting!!!

Old 07-15-2005, 01:21 PM
JohnT
Posting Guru
Smile

If no one else is interested, I'd be interested in becoming the new Chapter Leader. I definetly do not want the IL Chapter to die because we don't have a leader. If I am elected as the new Chapter leader, I will do my best to continue from where Fastronald left off. Fastronald got this Chapter off to a great start and we will miss having him as our leader. If I become the new leader, I promise to keep the Chapter going, and hopefully to help it to grow bigger and better in the coming year. The only thing that I see as being a real challenge in me being the new leader is the fact that we have a VERY slow, old computer. It's a 1995 model with Windows 95.

Old 07-15-2005, 06:32 PM
BobbyDiesel71
Postmaster
I am sure someone who is computer savy can set you up with a newer computer and give you the necessary help to upgrade yours

Old 07-15-2005, 07:31 PM
Fastronald
Elder User
Computer

I fully support John as our new Chapter Leader. He is a dedicated and responsible member and has done a great job to help the Chapter Grow.

I also understand that John and Carol have some things they have to handle and challenges to meet head on.

I regret having to step down, I thank everyone for their support and kind words.

Things with the new job and family consume most of my free time now days.

Someone needs to continue from the solid base we have established.

We have always welcomed every new member and try to make them feel welcome and a part of whats going on.

I hate to see the Chapter slide and become dormant.

John....... either my oldest Son can try to set up your computer with upgrades or maybe even DCP14 can as well.

Best wishes to all, Ron

Old 07-15-2005, 09:40 PM
JohnT
Posting Guru
Smile

That would be really cool if someone could help us with some upgrades on our computer. The Windows 95 is VERY slow, and it would be great to have a newer upgrade to make going on the FTE site easier. I'm worried that with Windows 95 being so slow, it would be hard to keep up with the demands of being Chapter leader, if I'm elected.

Old 07-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Fastronald
Elder User
JohnT as Chapter Leader

As my final official act as First Chapter Leader, I want to nominate John to step in as the new Chapter Leader.

I know he will make us proud, expand the Chapter and take us into the future.

Unless someone else expresses an interest as Chapter Leader or even as Regional Leaders, John should be installed/elected as the new Illinois Chapter Leader.

I would expect Steve to establish the Souhtern Region of the Illinois Chapter.

John should lead the Northern Region as well as be the official Illinois Chapter Leader to approve memberships, etc. and conduct the Chapter's business with the site.

I urge everyone to support John as overall Chapter Leader and Steve and John as Regional Leaders.

Thanks, Fastronald - founding Illinois Chapter Leader.

Old 07-17-2005, 05:51 PM
DCP14
New User
I'm in full support of JohnT as Chapter Leader. I feel he will do a great job as Chapter Leader, as you have done, FastRonald.
D.C.P.

Old 07-19-2005, 07:08 PM
Fastronald
Elder User
Elections

Well..............as I see things,

John T will be the new Illinois Chapter Leader and Northern Region Leader.

Steve will be the Southern Region Leader.

Fairmontman will continue as the Northern Region Tech Coordinator.

DCP14 will be the new Northern Region Chapter Photographer.

These guys will carry us into the future, Please help me in giving them your support and encouragement!

Thanks, Fastronald - First Illinois Chapter Leader.

Old 07-19-2005, 10:41 PM
BobbyDiesel71
Postmaster
I went to the July meeting place on Sunday, I never was able to meet the other members, who was there?

I really wanted to meet the newly elected officials

Quick Reply: September Elections