Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Thanks to those that made BBQ/Ford Fest!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 04:16 PM
mattadams
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to those that made BBQ/Ford Fest!

Thanks to those from FTE that were able to make it out to the BBQ this past Saturday and Ford Fest on Sunday. Y'all are a hell of a nice group (with some really nice looking girlfriends by the way...said in the most complimentary way) and hope you can hang out with us at future events.
You're welcome any time over at RMFTC, or I'll try to post here when we are having meets as often as possible too.

I was kind of bummed my truck didn't even place at ford fest, but thats ok, it was up against some great classics, and the classics typically will win over the new ones.

Old 06-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Colo79Ford
Elder User
(Glass)

Ditto on what Matt said...it was nice to meet everyone who made it out, and i loved the trucks...the tu-tone 67 was just sweet, and that exhaust is almost exactly like the exhaust sound on my 53'. Hope to see everyone around again....

--John

Old 06-29-2005, 09:09 AM
BillyBob69
Lead Driver

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
Unfortunately I was not able to make it....had to break in the new boat. (yea...like I am going to complain about that!)

Anyone get pictures to post or post a link to? Would love to see what I missed.

Bill

Old 08-05-2005, 09:52 AM
ceetwarrior
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mattadams
Y'all are a hell of a nice group (with some really nice looking girlfriends by the way...said in the most complimentary way) and hope you can hang out with us at future events.

I was kind of bummed my truck didn't even place at ford fest, but thats ok, it was up against some great classics, and the classics typically will win over the new ones.
I know who you're talking about Matt!

Little did you know you wouldn't place in the 'truck catagory' at Fordfest because of those two trailer queens BUT you and that sweet truck of yours did end up winning a trophy at TRUCK FEST!

Either way we had fun at both events even with spending nearly $2000 on my rear end after Ford Fest.

Originally Posted by BillyBob69
Anyone get pictures to post or post a link to? Would love to see what I missed.
I've got a ton of pictures from Ford and Truck fest. None posted yet.... the only thing posted is the vid of me braking my axleshaft.
http://fords.kilonet.org/ceetwarrior/TuxDana60Done.AVI

Old 08-05-2005, 10:11 AM
BillyBob69
Lead Driver

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
Oh man that sucked!!!!! But nice reaction time to the light.

Maybe next time.

Old 08-05-2005, 10:03 PM
ceetwarrior
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BillyBob, haha thanks.. yeah truckfest was a lot cooler than FF. Ford fest was basically all cars, espeically fox body stangs. There was only one catagory for all trucks/vans/suvs! So Mattadams and his sweet newer 150 and my Tux didn't win anything because of these two really nice $$ trucks one was an awesome Bronco w/ matching trailer and a MINT (I mean MINT condition) 1966 f100... but turns out it was a trailer queen! The dude didn't even drive her, he had it loaded on a tow truck for the drive home, that pissed me off. Anyone can build an idle and worship it and yeah it'll stay as new as it ever was for a long time.... but I enjoy the heck outa my truck even ripping apart my Dana 60 on the starting line, LOL.

I've almost got her back together though, after 6 expensive weeks!....

Last edited by ceetwarrior; 08-05-2005 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:33 AM
Colo79Ford
Elder User
Wow...thats a crazy cost for the rear end...Hopefully its bulletproof now. Glad to hear Tux is almost back together. Have fun finishing tux up...

--John

Old 08-07-2005, 08:47 AM
mattadams
Senior User
yeah I think there should be a class for trucks that are modified and driven, and those that are modified and trailered everywhere, because it pisses me off that my daily driver gets beat by something with no real after-modification miles on it. But that's just how it goes sometimes. No worries .
And ceet, yes yes, your girlfriend is quite the looker. You are a lucky man .