Notices

where can I get screws?

Old 06-25-2005, 01:13 AM
framerboy
Senior User
framerboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
where can I get screws?

After a few years of freeway cruising and the now and then off road adventure, my 1993 F250 has a few screws loose and missing. What I need are the trim screws that hold the interior pieces to the body. I have tried a couple of local Ford dealers but the parts guys fell asleep as I explained what I was after. We have a load of Kragens and Autozones in my area, but they couldn't help. Do any of you all know of a likely source for these screws. I realize that Ford only made a couple of F250's in 1993 but I would appreciate any help.

Last edited by framerboy; 06-25-2005 at 01:15 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-25-2005, 04:42 AM
toddyw
Senior User
toddyw is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile

Have you tried any salvage yards in your area. I have in the past, just gone the the local junk yard as we call them down south and get all of the nuts, bolts screws, trim, *****, etc, their are also places called "You Pull It" that might be able to help.

Old 06-30-2005, 11:53 PM
Ruckus
Posting Guru
Ruckus is starting off with a positive reputation.
I like to use stainless as replacements. I just pick them up at Home Depot and Lowes.Good Luck!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.