Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Little bit slow in here.

Old 03-20-2005, 07:37 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Little bit slow in here.

Here's an update on some stuff I have done recently. I have attended a bunch of games here lately. I went to Uk's senior night and watched that game with a coworker. Then I watched the sec tourny on TV. THe end really bites there.

I just got home from Indy seeing the first and second round NCAA tourny. Thankfully Uk held on to beat UC. I had my doubts about this due to the way UK had been playing the past few games. At least I can keep my job. A certain few coworkers were going to give me grief if they had lost.

So whats new in your guys world. Any new jobs, trucks and or life altering events?

Old 03-21-2005, 08:47 PM
85F250XLT
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not much new here, just waiting for spring to take off so I can get some stuff done around the house. We bought our house in November and I need to do some yard stuff. Just got a new lawnmower, etc for my birthday and am waiting to use it all.

Also need to get the truck cleaned up and get it all one color. The color will have to be black primer until I can get it painted. I'm just sick of the two tone brown mixed with a blue hood and fender. Not to mention I need to nip the roof surface rust in the bud.

Old 03-26-2005, 12:17 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
OOh new mower. What kind did ya get?
One color go for it.

Old 03-31-2005, 07:17 PM
Bluehawk
More Turbo
I'm building a house for my grandmother, running and training on my home fire dept, running and training on my work fire dept, running and training on my search and rescue team, and trying to get a truck ready for a weather research trip (storm chasing) in 4 weeks. If anyone has some time to spare, I'm accepting time donations......

Bluehawk

Old 07-30-2005, 05:59 PM
bigexpo
Senior User
my mom traded her expy for a tahoe.................jp lets hope that never happens lol but im tryin to buy my moms e.b. expy from her i already put pob 800 bucks into it if you see a white expy riding round with lightning headlights a bilet grill and tinted window give me a honk

Old 08-01-2005, 06:36 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Sounds nice I try to keep my eyes open for you.

Search this Thread