Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Muskogee Represent, any others around???

Old 03-30-2005, 10:58 AM
bigfry
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Muskogee Represent, any others around???

Hey, everybody. Wondering if any of you are from muskogee or around muskogee. I about have my bronco2 done, www.cardomain.com/id/bigfry.
I still need to mount my winch, build a cage, and a few little nacks like that to make it trailable. Looking for people that like doing trails. I'm not much into rocks. Not ready to hit the trails yet, but hopefully soon. Would like to have a few buddys that like to do the same, weather they have a 4x4 or not. Its just as fun to me to just take a couple of friends. Nice though when another rig is available to help if problems persist. Just wondering, I have friends that will go with me, but none of them know anything about offroading, and if they have a 4x4 they won't trail it.

Old 03-30-2005, 12:20 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Heya Jarrod, I'm not in Muskogee, but not too far away. I'm up in North Owasso. I love 4 wheelin' and my next truck will be a 4 wheelin toy for muddin and daily drivin'. I find myself drooling at all the 4 wheelin action on the Superlift Offroad show on channel 41, at 9am or 10am every Saturday. I do take my truck off the pavement every once in a while, but I don't do too much since it's only 2wd and I'm usually by myself. I must say that yer Bronco II looks like one intimidating beast. I just can't believe that's a BII. I've never seen one with such huge rubber and lift on it before. Yer other red truck is nice too. I use that same brand of amp(3channel) to run my 10" Cerwin Vega. How much power are you sending to that 15" sub? And yer son's little four wheeler is pretty cool too! It sounds fast. lol. I'd volunteer to ride with ya when ya go four wheelin. Unfortunately, I don't have a 4 wheel truck but I could be another body for manual labor to get the truck unstuck if it ever got stuck.

Old 03-30-2005, 10:14 PM
bigfry
Senior User
Well, the amp is supposed to be 900 watts rms bridged. Yea, I'd be happy to have ya along. My friends that used to go with me in my yota, they would alway bit@" if we got stuck or had a mechanical problem. I hope to have few problems with the bronco2. I have a 8000 milemarker and a 5000 ramsey to get me out of holes. Right now I'm working on my brakes, they were working fine, sorta. The fronts would lock up and the rears would barely be applying. Its in the proportioning valve. I had to remove a internal part that separates the 2 sides of the master cylinder because it also cuts off pressure if theres a problem. However it was malfunctioning. After I removed it the pressure from both sides of the system intertwined. Since off that block there was a line to each front brake and one line for the rear, Since there is equal pressure on each line then the each front brake is getting a third of the volume and pressure and the rear brakes together only get a third. No I'm not so sure though, the pressure should be even throughout with the way it is presently, however I have since destroyed my porportioning valve, So I need to get a distribution block setup that will seperate the two sides of the master cylinder and go from there, I might end up needing a aftermarket proportioning valve to reduce the fronts pressure to equalize my braking. I still need to mount my 8000 winch, zip tie a lot of Items, and build my cage. But I'm just proud its together and running. But yea your welcome to go muddin with me. I work near you, our crane yard is off 36st North. I have family in tulsa, owasso, and collinsville as well. Would be fun. Thanks for the complements and what kind of 4x4 are you thinking of getting???