Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

hey northern virginia people

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 10:04 PM
bigbronco88
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey northern virginia people

hey northern virginia ,how about getting our own meet a great going here ,since the richmond area is a bit of a ride for us,(but i do plan on a few meet's in the richomd area please don't get me wrong )
get someone to snap a bunch of picture's and name's of who attend's and pass them on to the chapter leader...

i hate to say it but i am spending more time at another ford site,because this one don't have many post anymore .

a lot of people worked hard to get this virginia chapter going ,i would hate to loose it due to not many post ,i have noticed that another chapter has been locked due to people not posting

thank's pete ...the post picker upper

Old 04-09-2005, 09:11 PM
stutterstan
Senior User
I agree about not many posts. Many of the original members are MIA, I guess due to not enough action. Since this is a big state maybe regions would be best to do there own thing.

Old 04-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
This is a big state, and that was one of the original suggestions, to have regional meetings. By all means, get a party started, put some names to faces I don't know who exactly your talking about MIA, but a handful of us have been at the drag race discussed in the 4 page thread floating around. I've been gone since early Friday afternoon. Me, MonsterBroncoKid, BigBlue88, Turbo Monkey, and FordGuy21. . . It was great meeting them and getting smoked by there rides, can't wait to meet the rest of you

Old 04-10-2005, 08:51 PM
MonsterBroncoKid
Senior User
Talking

aww come on man i didnt mean to beat ya guiys that bad the first time meeting ya. lol. first place baby. yea. well june 6th is the next A.s.s. event so maybie we can drag somemore people with us to it and make it a big thing. i know they want it bigger and its a bit easier to use something that is already up and going to our advantage then to try and start our own and have it fall through. and to all nova people that didnt attend ya need to attend the next event cuz steve and forguy21 came from va beach and portsmith to this event and if they can make it there is no reason why you guys cant. dont let this event and forum die because the sky was the wrong color that die. not to be pushy or anything i just hate to see a good thing go to waste.

Old 04-11-2005, 06:19 AM
TurboMonkey
Junior User
Alright, how bout us NoVa's meet up on a Friday night...

Just so that we can get the word out and drum up some support... let's make it April 22nd at 8pm at the resturants near Dulles Expo Centre (let's make it near the Wendy's and Chick-Fil-A at the back of the parking area near the tree line, should be enough room for all of us and plenty of dinner options)... easy landmark to find... people from MD can make it down easy by taking the access road... and it's somewhere I know for sure isn't being used by any of the import groups that evening (at least not the VW, WRX, RSX or Civic groups I checked out)....

I'll start a new thread so we can keep it at the top, maybe we can get someone to sticky the thread at the top?