Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

For Sale: 1989 Ford Bronco II

Old 02-23-2005, 11:29 PM
BuffCyclist
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Sale: 1989 Ford Bronco II

I am trying to sell this truck for a friend. Here are the details that I know of, if you have questions, email me and I will find out in a day or two.

1989 Ford Bronco II

-35" Pathfinder Radial Steel Belted ATR (Practically brand new, still under warranty)
-5 Speed
-4x4 with Manual Locking Hubs
-3" Lift
-Front Windshield Visor
-Inside is in VERY good condition, more pics are available upon request

However, the drawback is that the engine doesnt work. He said that only 5 cylinders actually work, but that you could drop in a V8 for around $1000. He wants to build it up to continue offroading, but he just bought a house, and he cant store it in the driveway since it doesnt run (neighborhood rules). So, he is in a rush to sell it, and said he would accept almost any reasonable offer.

Also, you will have to come pick it up from Boulder since it doesnt run. If youve ever wanted to have a project truck, this would be perfect as one. There is rust in very few spots on the paint, and interior is very nice. Here are some pics of it, and as I said before, more are available upon request.

I have pictures, but cant post them here cause of the forum rules. If you are interested and want to see them, let me know.

Email me any questions, or post them here.

Thanks!