On Vacation Part 2: What To Do In London, Ontario? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Ontario Chapter
Reload this Page >

On Vacation Part 2: What To Do In London, Ontario?

Notices
Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

Old 02-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future

Hey guys, taking an unexpected 2 day vacation in London. Just me and the wife to relax together. But, everytime we go to London all we do is go shopping. What else is there to do in London besides shopping? I live in Sarnia which is about 1/4 the size of London. Shoot me some ideas. I will be leaving Friday.

-Matt

Old 02-24-2005, 11:31 AM
loudfords
FTE Chapter Leader
loudfords is a name known to allloudfords is a name known to allloudfords is a name known to allloudfords is a name known to allloudfords is a name known to allloudfords is a name known to all
Nothing besides shopping.

Well, actually there's a fair bit you can do, you can go to Laserquest, you can go see cheap movies at the Galleria mall, bowling etc... There used to be a cool indoor mini-putt at the Masonville mall but they pulled it out to put in another movie theater. The only times I ever go to London are to visit friends, shopping, cheap movies, or for night courses at Fanshawe.

Old 02-24-2005, 12:45 PM
BiggDogg
New User
BiggDogg is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking

You could take a tour of St Josephs Hospital....

I was born there.. there must be a plaque or something for such an inportant event!..lol

Old 02-24-2005, 02:13 PM
loudfords
FTE Chapter Leader
loudfords is a name known to allloudfords is a name known to allloudfords is a name known to allloudfords is a name known to allloudfords is a name known to allloudfords is a name known to all
I was born in St. Joe's too, I think my name is on the plaque too!

Old 02-24-2005, 09:14 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
Well, we went to bowling which was good. We also went to the movie theatre. We went to Tony Roma's for lunch and Outback for supper. We we went to the Western Fair slots as well. We took in $35 and came out with $100. Thanks to my wife!

Tomorrow is our last day then off to home. Might go back to the slots just for fun. Also the hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub. Ooohhh lala!

-Matt

Old 02-26-2005, 08:09 PM
tsc
Senior User
tsc is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg
You could take a tour of St Josephs Hospital....

I was born there.. there must be a plaque or something for such an inportant event!..lol

Hmmm, St. Joe's just closed their Emerg. Dept. this month

This is a little to late, but the best pizza is East Town Pizza, the best fish and chips is Archies (the one on Commissioners is the better restaurant) and they have a killer tartar sauce-if you get the take-out, don't settle for the pre-packaged crap. Mikano's is the best Greek food (this side of "The Danforth"/little Greece in Toronto).