Finally got a truck!!! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

Finally got a truck!!!

Old 02-17-2005, 08:36 AM
Elder User

Roushians is starting off with a positive reputation.
Finally got a truck!!!

Hey hey I finally got my truck (1996 F-150 Eddie Bauer 4x2, 100k KM, I-6, M5OD, Standard Cab/Long Box).

Anyone in the GTA (prefferably Mississauga/Etobicoke) know of where to get good parts (Motorcraft) for cheap? Our US cousins can go to an Autozone or a Advanced Auto Parts and get the same Motorcraft parts cheaper than at the dealership, so I'm wondering where ya'll Canadian's get them?

I can't wait to meet some of ya'll, you can bet I'll be showing up to some of these meets/cruises ya'll have
Old 02-17-2005, 01:03 PM
Senior User

dave74-360bb is starting off with a positive reputation.
try any of the speed and/or custom shops some have pretty good prices
canadian tire has a performance catalog that should have just about anything you're looking for
Old 02-17-2005, 03:01 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.loudfords has a great reputation on FTE.
Is this the truck you were talking about bringing up from the states since you said you couldn't find any 6 cyl Eddie Bauers up here?

Sounds like a cool ride, how about some pics?
Old 02-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
That is AWESOME MAN! Congrats! Take care of it (and try to keep it out of the salt!)

-Matt
Old 02-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudfords
Is this the truck you were talking about bringing up from the states since you said you couldn't find any 6 cyl Eddie Bauers up here?

Sounds like a cool ride, how about some pics?
YES!! It is indeed! I eventually gave up on the concept of hauling it myself up here, and had it shipped. I'll add some pics asap I have yet to clean her up, as I'll wait for monday (it's supposed to get unseasonally warm) before I wash her down.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:45 PM
Elder User

Heh, I've been slowing adding pictures. Monday came, and it wasn't as warm as I'd expect, but I did take the opportunity to changed the fan belt, clean the battery terminals, and change the air filter. I absolutely can not wait til spring! I'm going to clean this bad boy from top to bottom!
Old 02-23-2005, 10:07 PM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
That's a nice truck. The poor baby got white stuff all over it! Wait until the rock salt hurts it! She will give you many great years of service!

How much of a deal was it bringing it into Canada?

-Matt

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > >