Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Regional Coordinator Nominations. . . VOTE!

Old 02-04-2005, 11:58 AM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regional Coordinator Nominations. . . VOTE!

I've posted this before, but got practically NO response. It is time to take care of some bussiness Oklahoma, and I need your help. This Chapter isn't supposed to be led by one person, but rather a collaborative effort from EVERY member.

I need nominations for Regional Coordinators for all areas. If I have missed an area that some of you know we have people in, NOMINATE THEM! If you would like to nominate somebody other than those I have, PLEASE DO IT! Don't be modest, nobody will think you're vain if you nominate yourself either... NOTHING is wrong with VOLUNTEERING!

We need this to work people. You have until Feb. 15 to cast your nominations. Please people, don't let this go by the wayside! I don't waste your time, please don't waste mine and the others who want something to happen with this Chapter.

Northeast. . . Alice
Owasso/North Tulsa. . . Ron or Dakota Tim
BA/Wagner. . . Mark or Jim (if we can coax him back here)
OKC area (gee. . . that's a pretty broad area). . . Ken

Can I get a second?

Everybody is free to nominate whomever they believe can devote the time needed to fill the requirements which granted aren't much but still they need to be able to handle emails and phone numbers. Second, they need to accept. Therefore Alice, Ron, Tim, Mark, Jim and Ken, if you wish to accept you need to post as such, if you choose to reject then do so and we'll go easy on you when we beat you at the next gtg. j/k.

STan

Old 02-04-2005, 12:13 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

I'll throw in if you don't mind. I would second all the people above for the positions. I know Mark would do a great job and works hard for the chapter. From what I have see in the posts I agree that Alice would be great in her area and I think Ron and Ken would be good fits in theirs. All the above have shown the desire and the drive to make a great chapter and their enthusiasm is commendable. A group like that will do well. So as I said here is your "second" on the above nominations.

Old 02-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Don't let this die people! As of yet, 9 people have looked at this thread, and only one person has replied to it...

STan

Old 02-04-2005, 10:43 PM
dakota_viking
Elder User
OK Stan, I have an idea! (First time for everything!) I second the nomination on everyone you have listed.

Reason being, I think that due to schedules, it would be a good idea to have at least 2 people in each area. I would like to add Brian's name to the list with Ken.

People? What do you think???

Tim

Old 02-05-2005, 12:03 AM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Northeast. . . Alice
Owasso/North Tulsa. . . Ron or Dakota Tim
BA/Wagner. . . Mark or Jim (if we can coax him back here)
OKC area (gee. . . that's a pretty broad area). . . Ken

......i second all the above nominations...... .

as for me being nominated, i already think of myself as an "unofficial promoter", so-to-speak, i spread the word about FTE and our Oklahoma chapter whenever i can.i still believe Ken would be a better coordinator, but ill help with whatever i can, just let me know.

Old 02-05-2005, 11:31 AM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Originally Posted by dakota_viking
OK Stan, I have an idea! (First time for everything!) I second the nomination on everyone you have listed.

Reason being, I think that due to schedules, it would be a good idea to have at least 2 people in each area. I would like to add Brian's name to the list with Ken.

People? What do you think???

Tim
I second all the nominations by Stan as well.

I also second Tim's idea for having a second Regional Coordinator for each area. It might be helpful to have a backup. I'd be proud to work together with Tim in Owasso/North Tulsa Area.(Do we have any members here in Skiatook or Collinsville? I think those cities would fall into our realm also.)

Old 02-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Once again everybody... 37 views, only five replies.

Just didn't want anybody to forget about this.

STan

Old 02-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Okay, screw it...

Here are the Regional Coordinators:

Northeast: Alice
Tulsa/BA area: Tim/Ron/Mark
OKC: Ken/Brian

Accept??

What are you responsible for??? Throw out dates for gtgs... and keep them. Ken's got the right idea... and has it going on down in the city. Us up here in the Tulsa area... well, most of us are here anyways... need to try to meet up more, just because. Doesn't have to be formal. Just the other night, I went to Dakota Tim's and he helped me with some PC problems.

STan

Old 02-17-2005, 07:59 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
looks good to me......im with ya on the informal part, i went over to Kens a few days ago and helped him tear into an over abused 390, that despite the nasty outside of it, it actually was built with quality parts!!! Its always fun to tear into an old engine and see what someone else was up to!!

Old 02-18-2005, 09:08 AM
ranger240
Elder User
you know it's kinda funny, I visit this forum almost daily, and this is the FIRST time I have seen this thread. sorry I haven't posted in it untill now.

yes, I accept the nomination (goes without saying, hahaha) and Brian has already been doing a great job helping out.

Tim/Ron/Mark all sound like fine leaders, and it would be helpful if Alice were on the net to coordinate, but I guess if you have a list of phone numbers that works just as well.

and HONESTLY!! this is the first time I have seen this thread. Tom (stockcarnut) was saying last night that he has been having problems with the site not updating on his computer, he says it is on FTE's end. and it is only in this forum and in the '50's forum. I am baffled as to what it could be. anyway, that's my thoughts, don't kick me for not being quicker with my responses.

Old 02-18-2005, 09:48 AM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Originally Posted by ranger240
and HONESTLY!! this is the first time I have seen this thread. Tom (stockcarnut) was saying last night that he has been having problems with the site not updating on his computer, he says it is on FTE's end. and it is only in this forum and in the '50's forum. I am baffled as to what it could be. anyway, that's my thoughts, don't kick me for not being quicker with my responses.
You both don't happen to have the same ISP do you? I had a problem once with my ISP in that their cache wasn't updating the new pages. I thought it was on the sites end and raised cain only to find it was a problem with the ISP cache system.

Old 02-18-2005, 05:18 PM
DDennis
Freshman User
< in Skiatook. Never been to a realm before....lol

Old 02-18-2005, 08:48 PM
ranger240
Elder User
Originally Posted by DDennis
< in Skiatook. Never been to a realm before....lol
HUH?

I am with SBC, using Mozzilla Firefox browser, so your guess is as good as mine. and if tom would ever post, maybe his pages would update. haha, nudge nudge*tom* ahahha

oh and sorry to jack the thread, 'nuff of this subject.

Old 02-18-2005, 10:45 PM
DDennis
Freshman User
I was responding to cigarxtc

Old 03-21-2005, 11:00 AM
1978fordtruckgirl
Senior User
Since I haven't posted in a while, and if you guys still want me in that positiion, I'll take on the challenge. Just let me know exactly where my boundries are and what your expectations are. Like I said in an earlier post, life should be getting back to "normal" soon. BTW, my e-mail is not working at this time. I'll get back to you with a current one soon!

Search this Thread