Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Kirby are you out there?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 01:38 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Kirby are you out there?

How's Brady doing? Have you got to take him home yet? Kepp us posted. Last time we talked you said that you got to feed him for the first time.

Old 02-08-2005, 05:05 PM
fordsuvparts
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Brady Is Finally Home!

Sorry for the delay in letting everyone know what is going on. We finally got to take Brady home Last Wednesday from the UK Childrens Hospital. He is now breathing and screaming on his own. The last several days have been a blurrrrrrrrrrrr, We have had lots of visitors and and everything finally changed liked everyone has told me it would. He is now very healthy and has a very very good set of lungs, that he uses to let me or his Mother know he is hungry or needs his diaper changed or wants me to be held. He does sleep pretty well, If you consider 3 hours at a time good. I went back to work on thursday full time and have been trying to catch up, when you only work 4 hours in a week you kind of get very very behind. I also have almost finished my 2002 F150 Supercrew and have driven it a few times now.

I will have pictures of my baby in my truck up soon. Thanks for all the concern and all the Prayers.

Kirby, Brady and My Lovely Wife Kristin

Old 02-08-2005, 09:32 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Glad to hear it. errrr... read it. You know what I mean.

Old 02-08-2005, 10:07 PM
RRobben
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's great news man. I'm very, very happy for you and your family.

Yes, life as you KNEW it is over. Your whole existence will now be consumed by that little bundle of joy, and you know what? You won't even care. All of the things that used to seem so important will just kind of fad away, and you'll start to sound just like your Dad in no time. Oh, and you will also realize that your parents were, for the most part, right about everything after all.

Enjoy every minute of it my friend. My oldest is turning 11 in about 3 weeks, and she is already starting to think of her Dad as being "un-cool". They are only young for a few years, and looking back, it seemed like it was only a few minutes.