Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

broken arrow meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Jimbare
all alone in the world
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation broken arrow meet

everyone that would like to meet in broken arrow next friday or saturday please post your work schedule here for those 2 days only.
someone get a hold of alice and see what her schedule is also please.
the reason i am asking for 2 days is to see which we can get the most together at one time is. may do it 2 days if there are enough for 2 meets.

Old 01-17-2005, 02:09 AM
White_Knight
Senior User
Talking Count me in.

I'm good for either day. Let's hear it from the rest of the folks.

W/K

Old 01-17-2005, 03:58 AM
NoMo
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Dang it! I've been checking here a lot... wondering if we were ever going to do anything like this. But, my in-laws are down from Idaho to see our new baby. Guess I'll just have to catch the next one.

Old 01-17-2005, 07:11 AM
Jimbare
all alone in the world
c'mon nomo, i am sure bout saturday an hour or two of ford truck time will be looking pretty good. wait a minute, WHAT NEW BABY! i dont recall seeing a post about a new baby!

congrats! i'm trying to get another grandkid. dont know why, the first one is rotten!

Old 01-17-2005, 08:10 AM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Congratulations, NoMo! Ya, I don't remember seeing a post on your new baby. I hope all is well with your family.

Now, as for this coming weekend, I work on Friday from 8am-5pm. I don't work on Saturdays. I just plan to be doing homework most of the day Saturday. So I could probably swing by Broken Arrow for a meet. Did somebody say Krispy Kreme Donuts?

Old 01-17-2005, 11:14 AM
ranger240
Elder User
I am off friday, I should be off by 3 on saturday, but add in acouple of hours for travel time from S. OKC. (about 3 hours, my truck is slow, or 2 hours if I drive my 240)

Old 01-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Jimbare
all alone in the world
4 so far, that aint bad. mabey nomo can get away for a little while, that would be 5.

WHO ELSE?

Old 01-17-2005, 02:49 PM
dakota_viking
Elder User
I think I should be free on Saturday. I work until 5PM on Friday. The wife hasn't given me my list for next weekend yet so I should be able to make time.

You guys make the call on time and place and I'll do my best to be there!

Hey NoMo! Congrats on the little one. Have fun with them before they get old enough to talk back!

If anybody needs to email me, my address is my user name at hotmail.com.

Later,

Tim

Old 01-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
I am good for anytime after 12 (noon) and before say... 9pm on friday. Saturday probably wont be good for me.

I've got Alice covered... I've got her number somewhere... just gotta dig through the masses of old emails to recover it. Which brings me to another point, to everybody willing, send me your phone numbers and the area in which you live. I figure it's time we get a phone list organized. Oh, hehe, don't worry, I wont give your numbers/info. to anybody without your permission.

Nomo, I gotta agree with the other's, niether do I recall seeing a post about the new brave. Congrats, and I hope your sleeping patterns didn't change too much, hehe!

Where would everybody like to meet? Did you already have a place in mind Jim? I think Ron want's the Krispy Kreme, but you know the old saying Ron, "tape a few of those doughnuts to your butt and that's what you'll look like in 20 years!" . I was thinking maybe if everybody wanted too, we could do a more formal (well, not really formal, but someplace we can go in and sit down at a big booth or something) dinner or something? Maybe the Mazzio's restraunt in BA?

Anyways, count me in for any friday afternoon!

STan

Old 01-17-2005, 04:18 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hello from okc, i seen that ken might be coming up ya'lls way for this meet, if so i will do everything i can to come up with fuel money so we can caravan up there, ive been waiting a long time to find a levelheaded club or organization involving trucks like mine, seems like i have finally found it with FTE and our local chapter......hopefully ken and myself will be able to participate this weekend and bridge the gap between okc and the northeastern quadrant....maybe after we drive up there and find out how much fuel is involved round trip, more people up ya'lls direction might be more inclined to come see us occasionally....i dont know the area so i cant make any suggestions on location, but i have a request, make it fairly easy to find so we dont end up in kansas looking for you guys!!!

Old 01-17-2005, 04:29 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Swokc... don't worry, BA is easy to find. But if you will post you actual location, we'll get you here. If fuel is an issue, then perhaps you and Ken could carpool?

STan

Old 01-17-2005, 04:36 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
as long as i can get clear directions off the interstate i should be cool, carpooling was definitly a thought that crossed my mind, im the type that no matter where i go i want my truck there with me, seems like when i dont have it i need it,lol.....its like a huge metal security blanket , but if its not possible im sure i could ride with ken, as long as he has room of course.....

Old 01-17-2005, 05:54 PM
ranger240
Elder User
I have spoken with the wife and it seems like I will be going it alone, so I will have room, if'n ya wanna share the ride. Most likely it will be in the nissan, or we can take one truck and split gas cost. one thing is that I may need to be to work as early as 3 am sat, or 5, so take that into consideration as to what time to meet and what day. if we meet friday, I will have to leave around 7 or so. saturday, however I could stay out pretty late as I need to be to work as early as 9 am sunday morning (most likely closer to 11am) I am not a stranger to getting 3-4 hours of sleep before going to work on saturday mornings.

Old 01-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Yeah, I am in the same boat as you Ken, although I don't have to be at work at 3am, I do have to be there at about 5:30, so I cannot stay out late either.

SWOKC: Which interstate would you be refering too? I-44? If so, you can take I-44 to H-51, then exit on Kenosha (mainstreet BA).

STan

Old 01-17-2005, 06:40 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
ok yeah i remember that area slightly, i roofed a few houses in BA and thats the way we went.......

Quick Reply: broken arrow meet