Utah Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Nichalicious

We need a Chapter Leader -

Old 10-29-2004, 01:56 PM
CobraXP
Logistics Pro
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We need a Chapter Leader -

We need to get a chapter leader setup.

Anyone volunteering to put their name in the hat? Before we start naming off people, we need to see who would like the job...

Old 10-31-2004, 10:24 PM
Balasharky
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems we need to do this outside of the forums. Not sure on the rules but it seems we have to meet to vote. Wonder if we can do it online outside of the forums and be ok? Im not shy to put my name in the hat but I work like day and night 6 days a week. I'm not one for time, and it would be tuff to get togethor on weekends accept sundays.

Last edited by Balasharky; 10-31-2004 at 10:26 PM.
Old 11-02-2004, 01:27 PM
85BigBlock
Senior User
I'll put my name in the hat.

Old 11-05-2004, 04:30 PM
Penguinisto
Freshman User
Yer hired!

(that was easy... )

/P

Old 11-05-2004, 04:44 PM
CobraXP
Logistics Pro
85Big's leading the way looks like.....

Old 11-05-2004, 08:16 PM
Balasharky
Junior User
You have my vote....now how many need to vote???

Old 11-05-2004, 09:25 PM
hbronco
Junior User
85 has my vote aswell :P

Old 11-06-2004, 11:46 AM
CobraXP
Logistics Pro
We've only had 16 people sign in the other thread that they are from UT, so I guess we'll wait and see if any of them would like the job also.

Shall we say we'll decide by November 15th?

Edit:

Here is the rules:

Chapter Overview And Rules

In order to start a Chapter you must have minimum of 5 FTE members willing to join. Each member must be an active FTE user for at least 30 days. The member organizing the Chapter must be an FTE user for at least 60 days.

Once the Chapter is formed, you must organize an off-line meeting of the Chapter to elect a Chapter Leader and any additional officers your Chapter may need such as secretary, treasurer, photographer, etc. Each Chapter needs to have one or more persons with a digital camera so Chapter related photos can be maintained in the Chapter Gallery.

The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums (we provide the tools for this), overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings. Additionally, we encourage Chapter members to seek out new members at auto shows, fellow Ford owners in the work place and Ford truck owners you may encounter in your day-to-day life. You may even consider telling local dealerships or auto parts stores about your Chapter.

Chapters may use the FTE logo and domains in unmodified form with prior approval from FTE for each project. Detrimental, malicious, commercial, for-profit or competitive use of the FTE logo or domains is strictly prohibited. If either is used with another logo or domain, permission must be granted in writing.

****FTE reserves the right to print and/or sell Chapter t-shirt, bumper stickers, business cards or other Chapter items in its online store or through a third party in order to help support the costs associated with maintaining and promoting the Chapter on FTE.****

Chapter Leaders may not hold a similar position or title with a competitive venture, or otherwise have his position on FTE cause a conflict of interest.

Opinions and/or statements expressed by Chapter Leaders, officers and members do not reflect the opinions of "Ford Truck Enthusiasts, Inc.", its officers, directors, employees and shareholders. Ford Truck Enthusiasts, Inc. assumes no liability for direct, indirect, punitive, consequential, special or incidental damages, accident, injury, loss of property, income or life due to use or misuse of opinions, statements or information, actions or inaction of Chapter Leaders, officers and members.

We'll start another thread about a meet somewhere... leave this one to voting...

Old 11-08-2004, 11:10 AM
etucker
Junior User
I am like Balashark except I work 7 days a week so meeting up might be tight for me but I think 85bigblock would be a good choice.

Old 11-26-2004, 12:26 AM
Balasharky
Junior User
Hay all not to push the issue but we really should make a decision soon. Any suggestions....

Old 11-26-2004, 11:22 AM
Mntsnow
Freshman User
Chapter Leaders may not hold a similar position or title with a competitive venture, or otherwise have his position on FTE cause a conflict of interest.
Well that would definately put me out of the hat since I'm Utah Chapter Pres at FTW.... But there is no reason I can't be a member here too so here I am

Old 12-03-2004, 05:06 PM
McHarward
Junior User
i vote for 85

Old 12-04-2004, 09:42 PM
mjwhip2
Elder User
Well, its been long enough. So I say we throw 85BB to the top and be done with it so we can get this ball rolling.
What do you all say?
Mike

Old 12-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Balasharky
Junior User
Yes...I agree..

Old 12-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Mntsnow
Freshman User
85 got my vote!