6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Had Fun With A Duramax Last Night I-94

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Grizz49
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Had Fun With A Duramax Last Night I-94

Hey guys,

Finally got enough miles in where I could have a little fun against the chevy
last night. There he was in the right lane, petal to the metal, at just the right
moment we hammer the Turbo. Soon he was a distance object in the rear veiw
mirror. LOVE MY NEW TRUCK< OH YEH!, he was oh how would say DURALAST!

Old 06-09-2005, 04:48 PM
olfordsnstone
Lead Driver
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
While my truck was getting some minor warranty work done at Ford, I strolled across the street to the chebbie dealer to test drive one of their duramax diesel pickups. I picked out a 3500. Not a bad riding truck, for a truck, I must say. If I wanted a cadalac with a bed, I suppose it might suit me fine. Anyway, before you all get excited, it was only to cure my curiosity.
Well, While test driving the GMC, a guy in a Super Duty passed by towing a huge trailor. He blew my doors off from a stop light. I must admit that I was feeling a little reserved in totally stepping into the accellerator with the salesman right next to me but that trailor was huge. And I did step fairly well into it. I looked at the salesman with a frown and he said, "show off". I thanked the salesman at the parking lot and went back over to Ford to wait in the waiting room for my baby. Oh well, no more curiosity for me.
I'm sure that Ford must have been chipped but it sure did look tough, towing that trailor, and leaving me in the dust.

Last edited by olfordsnstone; 06-09-2005 at 04:53 PM.