Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Ohio/Kentucky Chapter Website input

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 10:28 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Titling the chapter gallery with the State/Province as the first word in the gallery will be easy to find.

People could also write down the date of creation to allow another way of searching.

I have Alberta & BC's Gallery linked from the Chapter Forum.

Old 12-04-2004, 10:45 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Smile

Okay I need a volunteer for someone to manage and to put to gether the Gallery For the chapter.....please take a step forward...mumble...grumble ...

{everyone but Randy takes a step back} well..well.well. {looking at Runvs}

Thank you Randy for stepping up to this task...{randy rolls his eyes....wondering what has he gotten himself into }

..........Hey guy's lets do our best here so that we can really shine on this project.

Randy & me have been having alot of discussions about this, actually He asked about donating space for us...and well to make along story short ,Ken gave us the space here on FTE to use.

Well lets show the rest of the chapters what we can do.

Old 12-06-2004, 01:41 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Randy thanks for stepping up to the plate so to speak. Can you make it down for the new cincy meet Peppy's trying to create. I hope so because I would like to shake your hand and thank you.

Old 12-06-2004, 12:30 PM
phatcracker
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All that would be cool. I have little to no experience with computers, so I'll step back.

Randy, Thanks for doing this

Eric

Old 12-18-2004, 10:12 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need input

Guys,

Now that we have our two humble logos and Ray has started our awesome chapter store, I think it's time to bring this subject to the fore.

I have accepted my 'volunteered' position with the website but just as with the logos, I would like some input.

Let's begin with what the O.C. members would like to see on our website. Don't worry Kentucky, I'll be happy to assist with your webpage creation as well.

After we get some input on the site, I'll make up a rough draft and upload it for everyone to then give feedback (just as we did w/the logos).

Fire away guys, let's hear those ideas!

Randy