New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

It is Official

Old 01-06-2005, 09:42 PM
DVLSH1
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It is Official

Welp, It is now official. After April, I will no longer be in New Jersey. Apr marks the three year mark of my being an army recruiter and the end of my recruiting tour. I talked to my branch manager today and will be getting transfered back to the line, going to Fort Bliss Texas. I shall remain with the New jersey chapter tho as I will be back after roughly 15 months (in which time i will be retired from the military). So we will have to find us a backup chapter photographer whilst i am gone.

Old 01-06-2005, 09:56 PM
frederic
Post Fiend
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Best of luck to you and yours, and know you're always welcomed to visit us anytime.

I'll volunteer to be the chatper photographer, if no one else wants it.

Old 01-07-2005, 06:11 PM
Ken00
Post Fiend
Best of luck in TX.

Old 01-09-2005, 08:11 AM
jhayden
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Geez, with only 15 months left, I'd think you could ask for and get an extension. I'm sure being a recruiter is terrible duty, however for 15 months is it worth pulling up stakes? Anyway, i wish ya luck at you next duty station!!

Old 01-09-2005, 12:21 PM
DVLSH1
Tuned
Thanx I had considered trying to extend to stay here, but to me its not worth staying home and working where im pretty much miserable when i can go back to my normal job and be happy. I am going to Fort Bliss, which is where i was stationed at from 89 -92 so Not like I have to really learn my way around too much, just see what has changed and all from when i was there last. Plus, I hate working 6 days a week, 14 hours a day. I rather enjoyed when i was working mon - fri and getting home at a decent hour where i have time to do the things that I want to do and having my wekends off.

Search this Thread