Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Christmas Party Info Only - No Reply Needed

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 07:27 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Christmas Party Info Only - No Reply Needed

This is an informational post for this years Christmas Party. It should contain all the pertainant information needed but if you have any questions please email me.

Please you the following link to post if you are coming and what main course you would like. https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/s...9&page=1&pp=20

Thanks for your help and support. By posting on the above link I can keep a count of whos coming. This link is mainly to keep all the main information in one place and easy to read.

Originally Posted by fordborn
The date and place has been decided upon now for this years Christmas Party.

Date: December 4th 7pm
Place: LeGrands in Alma, KS

We are going to have a home style complete meal prepared for us. Will include appetizer's, meal and desert. The main course will be prime rib,turkey and chicken. We will also have chicken strips or nuggets for the kids. This will be a per plate dinner instead of a menu type. We have made arrangements for this at a cost of 15-20 dollars a plate children's will be cheaper. I will let everyone know the exact cost after we have a count of how many people will be attending.

We will also have our White Elephant gift exchange at the same location. We have made arrangements to have this area for as long as we need it. The owners will just let us lock up when we are done. Remember the gift exchange is open to all but to be in on it you must bring a gift. Nothing needs to be expensive for this, I would say a maximum limit of 15 dollars.

Please everyone who is going to attend post which main entrée you would like (prime, chicken or turkey) and how many will be attending. We do need a head count as to how many will be there so the people know how much to prepare. This is not a restaurant type of situation these people are cooking special meals just for our group.

Alma is located just 3 miles south of I-70 exit 328 on highway 99. It is 30 miles west of Topeka and 20 miles east of Manhattan. Should be within a 2 hour drive from just about everywhere. Wichita people can take turnpike to Emporia the go straight up 99 highway or shoot up I-35 to I-70 and east to exit 328. KC and Lawrence people just take I-70 west to exit 328. People to the west can follow I-70 and people around Manhattan and north can come down 24 to 99 or straight down 99. It is really an easy place to find. Once in town just follow 99 to third street and go west 1 block Legrands will be on the right. Any questions just email me and I will be glad to answer.

Again I must emphasize that we need a count of who will attend so the meal order may be put in.

Thanks and hope to see everyone there.
The address is:

123 W. Third
Alma, KS

Everyone who is coming please post so that we can get the order in. Thanks
Hey everyone there is still plenty of time and room for more people to sign up for the party. It's going to be a lot of fun so I hope everyone will try and be there. Set up the final plans for the food yesterday and we have a good layout in the works. There will be appetizers and then prime rib, fried chicken and turkey dinners with all the fixings like mashed potatoes, backed cheese potatoes, veggies and such. Then there will be all different kinds of desserts to pick from along with drinks and great company. All this for 20 dollars a plate adult and 10 dollars for children. Oh yes there will be chicken strips or the like for the kiddies. The dinner is paid per plate but will be served family style so everyone will get to eat what and as much as they want (well maybe not Tony). Very informal and we have the place to ourselves for as long as we want. And remember we will also have a White Elephant gift exchange for those who wish to participate. The is our last full chapter G2G of the year so lets make it a great one. Please sign up on this thread so we know how much food we will need and what main course you will be wanting. All the food will be homemade and delicious.

Everyone who is planning on attending we would like to have a commitment by the 20th if possible. If you are unsure or are wanting to come then please let us know as soon as you can even if it is after the 20th. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come. For those that are for sure coming then if possible could we make arrangements to go ahead and put your payments in. They can be sent to either Mark (chapter treasurer) or myself. Instead of trying to pay all that night we would like to gather the money then have the chapter make out just one check to Legrand's. Thanks for the help on this and am really looking forward to having you all there. Any questions feel free to email.
Originally Posted by Peties3
Send payments to:
FTE Ks. Chapter, Mark Petefish
515 Abilene St.
Lawrence, Ks.
NO PENNYS!!!!!!
Mark
How about a few driving instructions. Take these at your own risk!!

Wichita area: Take I-135 north to Salina and get on I-70 East to exit 328 (Wamego/Alma Highway 99) . Go right for 3 miles to Alma. Stay on 99 and go left at flashing light for 4 blocks to Third street. Take a right and go 1 block turn right and park. It is on the corner.

KC, Lawrence, Topeka area: Take I-70 west to exit 328 (Wamego/Alma Highway 99) Turn left and go to Alma. Stay on 99 and go left at flashing light for 4 blocks to Third street. Take a right and go 1 block turn right and park. It is on the corner.

Manhattan and people to the north:Take highway 24 to Wamego turn right on highway 99 and stay on it until you reach Alma. Stay on 99 and go left at flashing light for 4 blocks to Third street. Take a right and go 1 block turn right and park. It is on the corner. Or if to the north you can get on highway 99 and come straight down.

People to the west of Manhattan if you are close to I-70 just take it east until exit 328 and turn right towards Alma.

If you need instructions from any other areas just let me know and I will post them for you.

Time to celebrate and have some fun!!

Old 11-16-2004, 04:18 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Quote:
Send payments to:
FTE Ks. Chapter, Mark Petefish
515 Abilene St.
Lawrence, Ks.
NO PENNYS!!!!!!
Mark

Mark will be adding to this post when he receives payments so that everyone will know when theirs have been received.

Again I ask that there be no replies this is just for your information.

Thanks,

Old 11-17-2004, 06:22 AM
Peties3
Posting Guru
Payments recieved:
Lynn Watson (Nitro)

Mark

Old 11-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Peties3
Posting Guru
Tony Holladay 1x ( 97 Centurion)
Delrae Jacobsen 2x ( ?)

Old 11-20-2004, 03:57 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Tony Holladay 1x ( 97 Centurion)
Delrae Jacobsen 2x ( ?)
That would be "husker"

Old 11-20-2004, 06:05 PM
Peties3
Posting Guru
Jeff Iverson 3x ( FordmanDJ)

Old 11-24-2004, 05:38 PM
Peties3
Posting Guru
Chad Woerner 2x (flip4ford)
Matthew McKee 2x (?)

Old 11-24-2004, 07:06 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Matthew McKee 2x (?)
That one is "mmckee"

Old 11-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Peties3
Posting Guru
Rollie Trimmel 4x (Fordborn)
Mark Petefish 3x (peties3)

Old 11-30-2004, 05:04 PM
Peties3
Posting Guru
Tony Meeks 2x (Bargod)

Old 12-01-2004, 11:31 AM
FordManDJ
Elder User
ETA to Alma KS?

Rollie,

What is the approx. ETA to ALMA form OP? So we know what time to leave to be on time!

Old 12-01-2004, 05:56 PM
UnderTakr
Elder User
1 and half if you dont drive over the limit!!

Old 12-01-2004, 08:15 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Originally Posted by UnderTakr
1 and half if you dont drive over the limit!!
Jeff is right Jeff, it should be an hour and half to three quarters depending on traffic.

Old 12-02-2004, 06:33 PM
97Centurion
Rub my Belly
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lynn Watson 1x (Nitro)
Tony Holladay 1x (97 Centurion)
Delrae Jacobsen 2x (husker)
Jeff Iverson 3x (FordmanDJ)
Matthew McKee 2x (mmckee)
Rollie Trimmel 4x (Fordborn)
Mark Petefish 3x (peties3)
Tony Meeks 2x (Bargod)

Last edited by 97Centurion; 12-02-2004 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:45 PM
UnderTakr
Elder User
me and the wife will be there. Payin the night of the party. Cleared it with rollie!!

jeff

Quick Reply: Christmas Party Info Only - No Reply Needed