2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gift certificate and overhead storage system from Ford

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 09:54 AM
vader716
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you can't adjust your scanner to get a better resolution, maybe you can fax it to me and I'll do it with my scanner and put it on the site. If you want to email me and I'll give you my fax number.

Thanks for trying.

Old 08-18-2004, 02:36 PM
folnz
New User
I received this coupon the week before my new truck came in! It was good until July 31 and my delivery was on July 28 so I just made it. I imagine these were sent to previous Ford Truck owners or those registered on MyFord. I doubt you would be able to use a copy as they had a certificate number on them.

Old 08-18-2004, 02:37 PM
vader716
Junior User
Yea I called ford marketing and they said if you aren't on their list they won't redeem the coupon. Isigned up for everything I could think of....I'm bummed. Oh well.

Old 08-18-2004, 07:21 PM
GordoPanocho
Elder User
Well, I bought my ordered my truck at the first of the year, so I'm out with regards to the purchase dates. I might be able to get ahold of the online version if someone knew the URL address of the page, but.....

I guess I'm SOL on this one. Damn, and the Interstate is the one I like the best.

Old 08-18-2004, 10:01 PM
79REK
Junior User
Originally Posted by williamson
I tried to use this certificate when I bought my truck 7/28/04, but couldn't because I bought the truck using the X-plan. The certificate specifically states that it cannot be used with the X-plan and other plans, bummer!!!
I don't remember seeing anything on my certificate about not being valid if you use the X-Plan. Anyway, I bought mine on X-Plan and already received my package so it is possible.... Maybe the dealer didn't notice either.

Old 08-18-2004, 10:30 PM
HawaiianStyle
Senior User
Has anyone registered their truck online at MyFord? We registered my wife's 04 Expy last month for updates and maintenance reminders via email and when the enrollment was complete they sent a confirmation email to verify our account. well, after we received the confirmation we got a another email from them thanking us for the purchase and registration with a certificate saying we had just earned $500 online cash towards the purchase of any qualifying ford vehicles. Awesome, my truck hasn't arrived yet and so I confirmed with my salesman and he agreed it was valid and can be used upon receiving my truck.! Check it out!

Old 09-17-2004, 04:31 PM
makealoop
Freshman User
I got my gift certificate in two weeks. It's been about 6 weeks and haven't received the overhead bin system. Anybody remember how long it took to get the goods?

Old 09-17-2004, 05:16 PM
79REK
Junior User
Originally Posted by makealoop
I got my gift certificate in two weeks. It's been about 6 weeks and haven't received the overhead bin system. Anybody remember how long it took to get the goods?
It only took mine about 3 1/2 weeks. The overhead bin system and the gift certificate came in the same package. Maybe they're running low on overhead bins....

Old 09-17-2004, 06:52 PM
makealoop
Freshman User
Thanks for the info. I'll give it a another week or two and see what happens. Good thing I made a copy of the card before sending.

Old 09-20-2004, 08:38 PM
J4GROUP
New User
I had not heard about this gift certicate & free interstate rail package before seeing it
mentioned in this forum. Since I bought my '04 SCAB in August, I called my local (Eastern Ohio) dealer to ask about it. They know nothing about it. I called Ford's national customer service number, they knew nothing either. They said it must be a regional offer; Or, sometimes Ford draws customer names at random, offering an incentive to buy another Ford product. Does anyone know if this is a regional offer or what???

Old 09-22-2004, 09:35 PM
79REK
Junior User
Originally Posted by J4GROUP
I had not heard about this gift certicate & free interstate rail package before seeing it
mentioned in this forum. Since I bought my '04 SCAB in August, I called my local (Eastern Ohio) dealer to ask about it. They know nothing about it. I called Ford's national customer service number, they knew nothing either. They said it must be a regional offer; Or, sometimes Ford draws customer names at random, offering an incentive to buy another Ford product. Does anyone know if this is a regional offer or what???
Mine was sent to me by or through the dealer that I bought my '97 Lariat from. The left half of the mailer mentioned the dealership a couple of times in the body of the text. The right half of the mailer was the form that you (and the dealer) fill out. It had Ford on it but didn't mention the dealership. The dealer even had to fill in the name of the dealership and some dealer numbers and such. I ended up buying my '04 from a different dealer than the one that sent me the mailer. I showed them the mailer and they said that it could be submitted by any dealer. It worked because I got my package in about 3 1/2 weeks.