Florida Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Ronnie Shierling

Looking for a Ford dealer in orlando worth driving to

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 12:08 PM
FLFordOwner
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just poor customer service ... does your dealer need 15 days to replace 1 seperated tire ?

there is little minor problems like with any new truck but the dealer has made it into a big problem cause they are stupid and lack professionalism . They donot like that i visit sites on the web to learn about my truck , tell me not to belive what i read on the net.

There is a lean to the truck.50/.75 empty, drop 20@65pound bags of concrete into the bed evenly there is a about 2" lean to the driver side looks like all the wieght is on driver side like the spring is failing under load, told me thats normal all trucks lean, after they told me i put too much wieght back there and i proved them wrong . Was told they didnt have the time nor anything to put in the truck to reproduce the problem so its with in spec's my other ford trucks didnt do this so its not normal

with the time this 2004 f250 truck has been in the shop in the 6 months i have owned it is not a good thing, my 2001 f150 super crew 4x4 was in the shop 2 days in 4 yrs besides oil changes and maint..

All the work done to my truck is warrenty work it will not cost me anything i could care less on what ford is charged to warrenty thier product put a sticker price of 46,000 i expect the truck to be working correctly

Last edited by FLFordOwner; 07-11-2004 at 12:11 PM.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:00 PM
Michael Littman
Senior User
Originally Posted by FLFordOwner
Just poor customer service ... does your dealer need 15 days to replace 1 seperated tire ?

there is little minor problems like with any new truck but the dealer has made it into a big problem cause they are stupid and lack professionalism . They donot like that i visit sites on the web to learn about my truck , tell me not to belive what i read on the net.

There is a lean to the truck.50/.75 empty, drop 20@65pound bags of concrete into the bed evenly there is a about 2" lean to the driver side looks like all the wieght is on driver side like the spring is failing under load, told me thats normal all trucks lean, after they told me i put too much wieght back there and i proved them wrong . Was told they didnt have the time nor anything to put in the truck to reproduce the problem so its with in spec's my other ford trucks didnt do this so its not normal

with the time this 2004 f250 truck has been in the shop in the 6 months i have owned it is not a good thing, my 2001 f150 super crew 4x4 was in the shop 2 days in 4 yrs besides oil changes and maint..

All the work done to my truck is warrenty work it will not cost me anything i could care less on what ford is charged to warrenty thier product put a sticker price of 46,000 i expect the truck to be working correctly
Back in 1994 I bought my current F150 new from Deel Ford in Miami. They had THE worst service I have ever experienced from an auto dealership. Mind you this was the second truck I had bought from them in two years. I could not wait until the warrenty expired and I felt, in my mind, justified to go to my own mechanics. I have since taken every chance I could find to rip Deel Ford. I think they finally changed their name, recently, as their crap poor reputation seemed to be catching up with them. I have since vowed never to buy another NEW Ford truck. First I cannot afford it and second I would rather not have to beg a dealership to make right what ought to have been right in the first place.

Old 06-18-2006, 10:58 AM
Black03Screw
New User
I've had good luck at Don Reid Ford in Maitland. Always fixed it right the first time and never tried to sell me something I did not need. just ask for Scott in the service dept, he is very good with customer service.

Old 06-24-2006, 06:11 AM
rangerdaveinFL
Freshman User
Greenway Ford I hear is a good dealership. They are on E. Colonial off 417.