Next (2nd) meeting date! - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Next (2nd) meeting date!

Old 06-24-2004, 10:07 PM
Ronin007
Posting Guru
Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
I'm bummed....

I just got home from work and found out I have two graduation parties that I have to attend this weekend so it looks like I will not be able to make the meeting. Sorry Angela. We will hookup one of these times. Hope to meet everyone soon!!

Old 06-26-2004, 02:32 PM
cowlady
Elder User
cowlady is starting off with a positive reputation.
Okay - for those showing tonite - I'll try to be there 1st & get a table fot the Ford Trucks party. I'll also try wearing something cow-ish. LOL! I hope to be there early or on time - something came up but I'm hoping to take care of everything in time. See y'all later!?!

Old 06-27-2004, 07:30 AM
Phildogg
New User
Phildogg is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm so sorry Cowlady and everyone else who went yesterday...I fully intended on being there but I was held for double shift at work...I hope everything went well and I'll try to be there next time!

Old 06-27-2004, 09:09 AM
cowlady
Elder User
cowlady is starting off with a positive reputation.
Don't worry Phildogg - I was the only one who showed up. I waited till 10:30 or so & left. I'll have to reschedule another time. My problem is that to hold a meeting here I have to give up going to Rochester to take care of my Mom & she's not feeling well so I try to go as often as I can. The other choice is to have the meetings out there which I'd also like to do to be fair to those members.
I'll have to see what I can do. Hope to meet you @ the next meeting.

Old 06-27-2004, 09:50 AM
Ronin007
Posting Guru
Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey Angela,

Sorry to hear that no one showed. If you do a meeting in Rochester it would be better for me as it is only about an hour and half compared to the two hours plus to Buffalo. Either way I will try to attend the next one.

Old 06-27-2004, 10:23 AM
John Pen
Senior User
John Pen is starting off with a positive reputation.
Angela. My relief called in sick at 8:00 and I had to stay till midnight, sorry to hear you were by yourself.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.