Carshow in B/CS - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Carshow in B/CS

Old 06-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Rosati
Postmaster
Rosati is starting off with a positive reputation.
Carshow in B/CS

The 13th ever rod run hosted by Bluebonnet Streetrodders will be held in Central park. College Station Texas on 6/12 and 6/13.
I just found out about this so heres a link to the info.

Bluebonnet Streetrodders

I plan to attend Saturday, I'll be the one wearing my FTE shirt and sitting on a minichopper.

Old 06-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Rosati
Postmaster
I went to the show, it was a pretty good event. Lot of cars and trucks but of the four Ford Truck folks I spoke with, none of them have even heard of FTE. (older gentlemen who have been touring thier trucks for years.) I asked them to stop by and visit with us if they found the time so I hope they take me up on it.
I did however, take my minichopper and met up with another local who built one. We talked bikes and cruised the parking lot a bit. overall, a good time.
Sorry, no pics as my digicam is on the fritz.

Old 06-14-2004, 10:39 PM
Buck000
Junior User
Buck000 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I did see some cool cars running around College Station, I wish i would have known where the show was.

Old 06-15-2004, 02:10 PM
Rosati
Postmaster
Yeah, I found out too late as well. I wanted to take my truck as an ongoing project but I didn't even hear about it until Friday.
I had even joined the Club about 6 years ago when I was driving my old 63 Bonneville.
They used to email me about a month before the show to let me know when it was even though I let the membership lapse. I went a coupe of time but never as a participant.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.