Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Ford MidAmerica Meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 12:06 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford MidAmerica Meet

I took this from a post in our chapter (Oklahoma) to invite you guy's to come along, if you guy's would like to come, please come to our chapter, find the post and vote, and add your comments to the thread, thanks everybody, I hope to see you there:

"Okay, since we have all been talking about getting together for so long, but never do, I am going to propose a date for us all to get together at the Ford and Shelby Power MidAmerica meet on saturday June 12th at the drag strip here in Tulsa (email for directions). This is a great meet if you have never been, beautiful show cars, and many of them that get taken down the track too. I have already requested off for this day, and I will certainly be there (probably even be racing the Lightning), and I would love to meet everybody so we can finally see who we've been talking too all this time. Also, in case anybody else is interested, the meet is also at Hallet Motor Speedway on the 10th and 11th, and there will also be the big car show on the sunday at the Marriot in Tulsa. There will be car show's everyday of the meet, but the big one is on the sunday. Also, there is a big swap meet everyday of the meet too.

Anyways, I would like to see everyone come.

Stan

P.S. Vote if yes if you care to meet on that sat."