Beaches around Galveston - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Beaches around Galveston

Old 05-22-2004, 07:37 PM
13MWZ
Elder User
13MWZ is starting off with a positive reputation.
Beaches around Galveston

Hey yall.
I just found out that tomorrow morning I have to drive my partents from Round Rock to Galveston cuz theyre going on a cruise. I figured while I'm down there I might as well spend the day on the beach, but I dont know anything about the area. Where would be a good beach (ie, lots of girls, food, and more girls) to hang out for the day?

Old 05-22-2004, 09:29 PM
jdadamsjr
Post Fiend
jdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputation
Go to the east end of the island by the strand and drive west...
Look for the mounds in the sand :-)

Old 06-03-2004, 11:06 PM
ford4life69
Posting Guru
ford4life69 is a name known to allford4life69 is a name known to allford4life69 is a name known to allford4life69 is a name known to allford4life69 is a name known to allford4life69 is a name known to all
whichever one will give you a sunburn??

;-) kiddin'

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.