Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yet another waste of a good truck.

Old 05-21-2004, 05:13 PM
tellico racing
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yet another waste of a good truck.

This is marginally better than the last one pro was gonna sell the beast for.

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/w...category=39415

Last edited by tellico racing; 05-21-2004 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:30 PM
proeliator
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ahhhhh, the agony. Actual line from the ad: "Allright guys, it's time to separate the boys from the men. Do you really want to drive the same truck as everybody else? Are you sure you can really handle that many women?"

The worst thing about these is that these guys are why we have our oppresive lift/mod laws.

C'mon, admit it Tellico, your just poking fun cuz your jealous
I know I am

Old 05-21-2004, 05:45 PM
Idiomaticman
Senior User
no seriously...that thing looks terrible. it looks totally custom, but way too much lift. take it down about 20" and you have yourself a sweet ride. and lowereing it that much would not take too much trouble. shorten the links, relocate the coils, and buy some different rear springs and you have a nice truck. i dont like it like that though. way too freaking big.....its got hardcore stilts syndrome goin on.

Idio

Old 05-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Texan1983
Posting Guru
love the bannana springs

GAY!!!!

Old 05-21-2004, 08:14 PM
highboy1975
Cargo Master
Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts
well i thought that thing was pretty darn cool.

Old 05-21-2004, 09:10 PM
rusty u-joint
New User
My #1 reason for not going any higher with my Bronco is I don't want to break out the chainsaw and make a bigger trail to my deer stand.

Rusty

Old 05-21-2004, 10:41 PM
ivanribic
Post Fiend
Well crap . . . I don't even know where to start with that one. People are so stupid sometimes it amazes me. Those do qualify as the most rediculous leaf springs I've ever seen in my life though, I'll give him that.

This truck has only 19k on it and as close to perfection as you are going to get in a used truck. Thanks for the info!
This truck is the biggest, baddest, truck you have ever seen. Guaranteed. Or my money back? I've seen some pretty big bad trucks with tires that actually looked like they fit. But since he guarantees it I'll place my bid.
Obviously no expense was spared in building this truck and it shows. Obviously, thanks for informing me . . . you just forgot to pay a consultant to tell you the truck is gay.
Some of the extras include glo flame guages **SWEET, a gay truck with flamer guages**
Mickey Thompson 46"-19.5"-16.5" mointed on Weld forged wheels and baja mounted spare kit with brand new 44" TSL Bogger mounted on a Weld wheel. Waaaaiiiit a minute. You dump $90K into a truck but decide to get a spare tire that doesn't match the rest??? It's not even the same friggin size!!! It's like a donut spare on a 4x4
This is some of the stuff that I saw on the truck but I'm sure you will find a few more goodies here and there that I didn't see. I hope to god I don't. All I wanted to know was what axles are under it, gear ratios, transfer case . . . you know some basic information about the truck, maybe even a picture of the engine? But no, I get the list of every JC Whitney add on this guy can find and some pics of his daughters sitting on the tires. Cuz when I think about buying a big gay truck the first thing I want to know is if people can sit on the tires. If they can then I'll consider it.
THIS TRUCK IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!! Please feel free to call or email me with any questions or offers to end the auction early. Anyone else here want to call this guy so he can end the auction early? I wish he would . . . it's killing me.

Old 05-21-2004, 11:20 PM
f1001978
Senior User
OMG "clear plexiglass rear differential cover, " So the gears can see the rocks before they get chewed-up

Old 05-21-2004, 11:38 PM
ivanribic
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by f1001978
OMG "clear plexiglass rear differential cover, " So the gears can see the rocks before they get chewed-up
Ha! Actually I was considering one of these. They're made of Lexan but I thought it would be cool because you could keep an eye on fluid levels and you could also see if any water or junk gets in there. You would, of course, need to have a good cage built around it.

Old 05-21-2004, 11:53 PM
fishmanndotcom
Lead Driver
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
makes ya wonder what's with the fender flares! and i wonder if he has trouble seeing in front of him at night? tells me he either doesn't wheel at night or doens't wheel at all! although i don't like this truck and think it is the laughing stock of 4x4 trucks.....i will give credit where credit is due. even if it isn't what i would have done they/he has either paid or fabbed up all the mounts himself. i know for a fact that has to cost a good deal of time! the dual up-side down pitman arms on the front and the dually hubs all around kill me!

i am tempted to offer him $40K if he gets the 49 IROK's on there

i like the remaining factory warranty that is still offered....Ford would ****-a-brick if he pulled up to their garage. (Then they would laugh at him)

-cutts-

Old 05-21-2004, 11:55 PM
AirSmitty
Senior User
At least the guy kept it 4x4. Some guy in my town has a "HARDCORE" dodge and a suburban with no front driveshafts becuase of the extreme angle. They used to both be 4x4 before they were ruined. Maybe someday they will learn....

Old 05-22-2004, 06:32 AM
JeremyH
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by ivanribic
Ha! Actually I was considering one of these. They're made of Lexan but I thought it would be cool because you could keep an eye on fluid levels and you could also see if any water or junk gets in there. You would, of course, need to have a good cage built around it.
Those things crunch like and apple. The stock 60 diff cover is much stronger. That crap is for show.

Old 05-22-2004, 07:00 AM
1991fseries
Senior User
whats worse is that there's already 55 bids on it and it's goin for 33k where are those people expecting to drive this truck, no trail has that much clearance and can't drive it on the road.

Old 05-22-2004, 09:04 AM
tite4x4
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What a waste of space. Obviously someone who has more $$$$ than they know what to do with. And besides any lower, would he really be able to get it under that bridge?

If I wanted to watch TV then I would have stayed home. Good exersize for the kids running on the wheels while he's driving.

And I gues he doesn't plan on getting stuck or helping anybody else who does. WHERE is the whinch.

I did notice that it was made in Mexico. If that really means anything these days.

Old 05-22-2004, 09:36 AM
peppy
Postmaster
Thats so sweet!! My insurance guy would flip, cause I'd flip that thing leaving the parking lot. Oh yea. The girls would come running. I can see girls climbing all over each other to hang out in there. Tell ya what though...not my kinda truck or my kinda girls.

Last edited by peppy; 05-22-2004 at 09:46 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Yet another waste of a good truck.