Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Anyone wanna trade

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 08:17 PM
cwbysfan76
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Anyone wanna trade

Ok guys, I have an 82 ford f100 with a 302, the engine needs some work but it is all there. It ran a year ago but with some smoke. No bad dents but It has some rust over the rear wheel wells and the body needs an overall paint job. Its been sitting in a field for over a year now so its needs some TLC.
Now I have a 78 Ford F150 that I rebuilt my 351m and now Im working on the body. I need both front fenders, a bed and a carburetor. If you have this stuff or know someone who does and might be interested we can work something out. Depends on what you have I can do truck, cash or truck and some cash! I live in Lawton Oklahoma but depending on where you are at I can travel.

Old 05-24-2004, 11:53 AM
Johnboy_BoomerSooner
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey man, I have a 79 that burned to the ground a few years back. If it's still sitting out in the pasture back home you can have it.. It was a 79 Extended Cab F350 but without dualies so it has the regular bed. Everything from the cab forward is toast but the bed was fine, I robbed the rearend and tailgate for another truck I had, everything else is there, I think it even had the toolbox built into the side. I doubt the front fenders on the truck are of any use to you, they are long since rusted out... and the carb, well, it's just a puddle of aluminum, but I do have a couple of Ford Carbs lying around, the one with the most potential would be a Motorcraft (Holley) 4bbl off a 351HO... vaccum secondaries, I think it was like 700 cfm. Needs to be rebuilt but it's a good carb, it's sitting in the garage in my house in GA right now though, but we should be headed back there to finish moving soon. Let me know if you want the 79 bed, it's just sitting in a field in Eastern Ok about 15 minutes from the OK/AR state line.