Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Sailor_Roy

Logo changes - keeping costs reasonable

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Logo changes - keeping costs reasonable

OK, I just got off the phone with Matt and after much discussion about the logo, tee shirts, screen printing, etc, we decided it would probably be most feasible to go as cheaply as possible. At least for now. In order to get a screen printing done, the initial cost could be up there a ways. I am still going to look at screen printing, but to keep costs as reasonable as possible, I am going to look at an all black logo for the back of shirts. The plan is to go with HIGH PLAINS ON TOP, horse and rider silhouette in the middle and DRIFTERS on the bottom...perhaps in a circular manner...the words wrapping around the horseman.

Sorry for any disappointment about not going with the color...but I can offer this....if you want an iron on, I can work at the same format logo, in color and as previously designed, that you can iron on yourself.

Also, as for the FTE logo, I think I am going to print out some iron on FTE logos that you can iron onto your shirt of choice, above the pocket. I'll let you know how that turns out at a later date.

Later on, when and if this chapter gets enough members to make it worthwhile to spend the bucks to have screen printing done, we can look at it then. Right now, I don't think anyone wants to spend $40 bucks for a tee shirt. I don't. So...as things develop, Matt and I will keep you posted.

Old 06-02-2004, 12:13 PM
68torino
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When it gets decided let me know. 'specially the iron ons. A t-shirt will be for my wife, she wears them at work. Great way to advertise.

Old 06-02-2004, 06:37 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Will make a post in here as soon as we get it all figured out. Will make some FTE logos for above the pocket or front of the shirt soon. I've been
landscaping around my place and I'm dog tired tonight. (Not to mention sore as one body can be.... sunburned like a bugger!)