Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

indiana

Old 03-27-2004, 07:35 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
indiana

No one like the indiana forum anymore? Where is everyone?

Old 03-27-2004, 08:26 PM
deermit
Junior User
I'm still here! When I get the chance that is!

Old 03-28-2004, 05:38 AM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
I was thinking that everyone was doing mods to their trucks in this warm weather we have.

Old 03-29-2004, 03:32 AM
deermit
Junior User
Maybe they are, but I'm thinking of going fishing myself!

Old 03-29-2004, 04:33 AM
snowfighter
Elder User
I've already been fishing this year caught 3 large mouth and 3 bluegill before I froze and went home. Currently I'm finishing my garage out new 100 amp service, wiring,drywall, raised the ceiling height to 8ft 5in in the center, heat and air, Tv and stereo,9 new lights and a painted floor,Then all I will need is a new 8ft door to get my truck in. I will post pics when It's complete.

Old 03-30-2004, 12:27 AM
deermit
Junior User
I went fishing once last month(Feb) but it was a little cool and the fish was not biting. Your garage sounds nice, good luck with it.

Old 03-31-2004, 11:41 AM
vox
New User
Hey, Snow Fighter.
Just thought I'd drop a line say hey.
And for other folks that 79 F150 of his is prettier in real life. Then in his pics.

Old 03-31-2004, 03:22 PM
snowfighter
Elder User
Hey Vox, It's a F250 ! Went muddin after we left last nite and got her pretty dirty and the pics are good, winter has been hard on her.
Wayne

Old 04-03-2004, 02:23 AM
Superdave
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by chris_ce
No one like the indiana forum anymore? Where is everyone?

I am still here too.

Got a new grandson last month.

My ( my youngest child ) son is getting married later this month. Been busy working at his house he has bought. Got a Ford 400 ( my daughter and son-inlaws truck ) that's needing some quick attention too, it was hydrolocked with a blown head gasket. Well, not now, my son and I pulled the plugs and got the water out of the cylinders.

I told him we need to get that 400 running before he gets married or his wife won't let him help me work on it for quite a while. Or at least until the new wears off anyway.

To many irons in the fire.

Old 04-03-2004, 09:10 AM
deermit
Junior User
Congratulations on both the new grandbaby and upcoming wedding Superdave. Make sure you don't spoil the baby!

Old 04-03-2004, 10:40 AM
snowfighter
Elder User
Superdave It's good to hear from you!!!!!! Congrats on the grand baby and the wedding as well. I bought a couple 86's latley a 4x2 and a 4x4 both 300I6's with 4spd's
plan on making the the 4x4 my daily driver the 4x2 is just to sell had a blown motor. How is the new 460 holding up ? What about the wallet to these gas prices?

Wayne

Old 04-03-2004, 02:42 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
congrats. Go ahead and spoil that baby all you want then you can send him home with his parents.

Old 04-04-2004, 01:10 AM
Superdave
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the congrats everyone.

I have full intentions of spoiling my grandson, I already have my granddaughter good and spoiled. Of course I'm wrapped around her finger too and she knows it

snow fighter

The 460 is doing great this time around. It has low end grunt like you can't imagine now. You have to be running about 25 - 30 mph now when you stomp it or it will just go up in smoke. All I did different this time around was put a Summit cam in it. As far as the gas, its just a part time driver now, my son ( the one thats getting married ) for some reason won't leave his 97 4x4, Powerstroke alone

I wish I could record the sound of it now. If a person likes the sound of a diesel, it makes you drool. He has tweaked it pretty good now. Shimmed the fuel pressure regulator, gutted the EVP in the turbo outlet, where its wide open now with no restrictions, BD - X chip, 3" DPPI down pipe going into 4" exhaust with no muffler clear to the bumper. It runs as good as it sounds too. He used some newer Superduty exhaust parts and we built the exhaust in our garage in an evening. It s not cobbled up either, its hanging in the factory hangers. He has a 5" stainless tip on it. If he had not bought that big tip, he would not have had $70.00 bucks in the whole thing.

We at least got the old Ford with the 400 in it pulled up to the garage this past evening. Probably try to get into it Sunday night.

Take care,

Old 04-04-2004, 02:07 PM
vox
New User
Originally Posted by snow fighter
Hey Vox, It's a F250 ! Went muddin after we left last nite and got her pretty dirty and the pics are good, winter has been hard on her.
Wayne
- And the worst part about me saying that is the fact. We where checking out how the brush guard was attached to the front "leaf" springs.
So I knew it was a 250.
Well we need to figure out another time to get togther and see if some other folks would want to meet up. "Talk trucks and throw darts"
Well gotta get back under the hood.
Jim

Old 04-05-2004, 06:39 AM
snowfighter
Elder User
Vox , I'll try to make it up to play some darts Tues night after 10 right.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: indiana