been wondering...

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2004, 11:10 AM
MontanaFord
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
been wondering...

hey all...

been wondering whether or not there were any local boys that were part of FTE...i'm not a club member, but i do own a ford, and wouldn't trade it for a chevy in better condition....just how i am....now...something i'm wondering...how many kalispell-area residents are members?? it'd be cool to meet up with some people from around here that are members...and how does membership work? if somebody could explain this to me, i'd appreciate it...

thanks, mattsbox, for showin me where this forum was at...

MontanaFord

Old 04-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Arrow

I'm in Kalispell. Mtflat is also in the area....out in the northwest valley area. I am not aware of any others...but you can start telling your puter literate Ford friends about the site. Maybe we can get a large enough group together up here to meet once in a while, like the guys down in the Billings area have done.

The High Plains Drifters is just a group of localized residents who can come specifically to this forum to talk about local happenings or other things we may have in common. If we were to get enough interest generated from Montanan's, perhaps we could get our own grouping, like a lot of the other areas already have.

One question for you......do you go to the Monster Trucks when they are here? Not sure yet if Bigfoot is going to be here again this year, but I see some of the BF trucks are touring again with Checkered Flag, so I do anticipate one of the BF trucks again this year. Hopefully he won't smash it up like he did last year. I'll make a post in here as soon as I know for sure if BF will be here again this year.

Old 04-11-2004, 05:12 PM
mtflat
Lead Driver

Received 331 Likes on 255 Posts
Hi there, nice to see another Kalispell guy around here. 51 and I have bumped into each other on the street, but still haven't taken time for a cup of coffee yet. Out of curiosity I checked the albums by state and found there are at least 4 guys with albums from here and I know of 2 or 3 others who don't have a gallery up...(hint, hint ... let's see those trucks boys)

Check out my gallery - you've probably seen the old 48 on the streets of town - it's in there almost daily. Wave me down or throw something at me. I'm good to stop and visit anytime - I'll even buy coffee.

Old 04-11-2004, 10:57 PM
MontanaFord
Elder User
good to meet the both of you...i'm always game to meet new people...i've been chattin online since 2000, and have made and met a lot of good friends around the country...it's always neat to meet new people....all ya ever hear are the horror stories about the internet...why is that??? cuz that's what people remember...not the good things that come of it...anyway...enough blabber...i'll catch up with ya'll a bit later...fixin fer bed pretty quick...gotta work early *grumble grumble grumble*

Michael

Old 04-12-2004, 12:57 AM
Matts72
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
hehe
I met a girl online....drove 1700 miles, stayed at her house for a couple days, coolest thing I've ever done. Scared ****less, but still really cool.

Old 04-13-2004, 10:02 PM
MontanaFord
Elder User
So are you two gonna hook up? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

where's she at? what's she like? she good lookin? lol...just kiddin matt...don't hafta answer if ya don't want to...

Michael

Last edited by MontanaFord; 04-13-2004 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Matts72
Post Fiend
Beke and I are really good friends. Yeah I wish there were more to it....

Attached Images  
Old 04-13-2004, 11:03 PM
MontanaFord
Elder User
not bad, matt...not bad...mebbe all she needs is a little chasin...

Michael

Old 04-14-2004, 12:25 AM
mtflat
Lead Driver

Received 331 Likes on 255 Posts
It's hard to chase long distance - isn't that the young lady from Maine?

Old 04-14-2004, 12:28 AM
MontanaFord
Elder User
maine's like almost 3000 miles away, i think...i know that texas is almost 2000, and florida is like 2500...dee gads...too far...no thanks...

Michael

Old 04-14-2004, 12:35 AM
MontanaFord
Elder User
also...i do have both yahoo and MSN Messengers, tho MSN is my primary...if anybody wants to talk, it's hotmail, and the prefix is hunteri_98...so anybody that wants, just add me...mtflat, fordlover, matt, royce...ya'll're more'n welcome to add me, and anybody else, too...

Michael

p.s. i do change my view name on MSN quite a bit, so just watch for my electronic mail address.

Old 04-14-2004, 12:08 PM
Matts72
Post Fiend
Beke lives in Minnesota, I stayed with her on my way to Maine. Thats where I went to school for a few months. I drove my 79 all the way there and back.

Its 2699 miles from my house here in Billings, to Unity College, Unity Maine.

Old 04-14-2004, 08:15 PM
MontanaFord
Elder User
no kiddin...only 2700 miles...heck, i could do that in....5 days, drivin nine hours a day at 60 mph all the way...4.5 days if i wanted to do 10 hr days. and three if i wanted to push the envelope at 15 hour days....but i doubt my truck would make state line...heck...i doubt my truck would make the NEAREST state line...which is...up by Eureka...LOL.

Michael.

Old 04-14-2004, 08:20 PM
MontanaFord
Elder User
I can't seem to get it deleted, I think the system hasn't put back all my abilities yet... I'll figger it out....m

Old 04-14-2004, 11:24 PM
Matts72
Post Fiend
like that.

yeah... I took my sweet time, drove 33 hours straight, Minnesota to New Hampshire.... that was sweet, got pretty tired around Buffalo, New York.