Missouri Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:77&79F250

WOW - A Real Live Missouri Ford Truck Forum.....Happy Day!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 08:29 PM
KPMariner05
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW - A Real Live Missouri Ford Truck Forum.....Happy Day!!

Hey everyone, sorry this may seem random - been on this site for years and years (Used to be Kelliher15) and never even knew there was an area specific forum for ANY STATE. Guess I'm just dumb but I never scrolled down past the 73-79 Forum or the 4x4 Forum....

Anywho, I just moved to springfield, MO for school last august and have not really met too many people in the area as it is, but I'm definately hoping to meet some Missouri Ford People.

I know a couple guys that do the Jeep thing, but I gotta get some Ford Contact before I go crazy.

Oh well, I'm in springfield and looking to meet some people to hang out with, 4 wheel, and bust knuckles......

Currently have a 79 F-250 supercab (not with me, letting my dad drive it and he lives in Florida), a 90 Big Boy Bronco that I am kinda in process of selling, and my toy a 79 F-150 reg cab shortbed. Check the gallery for the trucks, dont have anything on the Bronco tho, but it is good as gone anyhow. Um...and yeah shoot me now, but my daily driver is a lifted Dodge Dakota (2001) and I do really love this truck.....but it's nothing compared to my Fords!!!

I was a marine engineer, have alot of sea time, and just left the military before I came out here to Missouri......originally from N.Carolina, but the parents live in Florida and dad "stole" my baby
I know the basic mechanics of vehicles, do all my own work (with help when I can get it), worked at auto zone for a while until I got a better paying deal over at Home Depot.......on top of that I bounce at a local club "Remingtons"......I'mnot the most knowledgable person in the world but I love fords and dont mind bloody knuckles, in fact I bleed BLUE. I love turning wrenches and am more than willing to help out anyone in the area.

Drop me a line and lets get something going down here.....

-Shawn