General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

I Gota Vent & Vent again!!!rrrrrrg!!!!

Old 03-18-2004, 05:08 PM
King Triton
Postmaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Gota Vent!!!!!!!!!!arrrrrrg!!!!

QUOTE:Collection companies are the maggots of the earth,feeding off the crap some people get in!KING TRITON .
Auto service Tech job sucks?Change carreer path right!HA!
Classes to learn Laws of Building Trades $200
Fee for(private company!!!)State Builder Lic Test $100
Fee to State of Mi for Licence $105 Total=$405
APPLICATION DENIED!MUST CLEAN CREDIT HISTORY!WHAAAAT!!!

Call State of Mich,YOU OWE $97 TO ST. John River Hosp,acct referred to M&M Credit,MY reply,I dont even know where ST. John river is or their hospital.YOU MUST CONTACT M&M CREDIT!

Call M&M Credit,Give last 4# of ssn to MRS Red (they can sue me I aint changin names)SHE SAYS,Fathers name?Ever live in BFE?repeat last 4#ssn?OOOPS,We got the wrong guy!I say ok no problem,just send a letter to State of Mich explaining,SHE SAYS,we dont have to!!!!!You Sir need to contact this bloodsucker,jump thru these hoops,ARRRRRRRG!!!!! SO now here I am trying to start a small const co, cant work without lic,months of paperwork ahead before getting licence.the only good thing.
Having a place like FTE to vent!SOMEBODY PASS ME THE AMMO!!!

Old 03-18-2004, 06:39 PM
FordFadgeole
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow.I can see why your ticked off.Seems like a lot of red tape when it was their mistake in the first place.Good luck getting it straightened out.

Old 03-18-2004, 07:35 PM
99 ranger bob
Elder User
hey i can see why youre annoyed no... one ever said that these companies make sense but you could always sue them for slander

Old 03-18-2004, 07:54 PM
King Triton
Postmaster

Man I would love to go after these incompetent,maggot,lowlife,pieces of well you get the idea,even contacted a law firm DEWY,CHEATUM,&HOW.They said it will be a $500 retainer (of course we cant promise anything) and you will have to prove that you lost revenue in order to ask for compensation.REVENUE,how the hell do I prove that when I am just starting my company.Note;pls see cure for depression post

Old 03-21-2004, 03:17 PM
Aztrainer
Posting Guru
I totally agree with you. I switched my phone number and the person that had it before was a real deadbeat. I started getting calls stating I needed to contact the company. I called up and state, "Why are you people calling me, I have no outstanding bills." (I gave her my number) Blood sucker (now known as BS) stated, "What is your name."

Me I do not need to tell you my name, you are the person that is calling me and YOU should know my name."

BS "I need to know you name, NOW!"

Me "No, You should know it, because YOU are the ones that CALLED me at HOME and on my CELL."

BS "Listen, Jerk (Yep, she called me a jerk) I need to know your name"

Me "Jerk? OK, You need a cranial - facial - rectal -ectomy and I want to speak with your supervisor NOW!"

BS "OK, you are being a Jerk."

This went on for about ten minutes it was all cleared up with the supervisor and they knew that I was not the person for Arkansas. Needless to say that the area code for AZ and AK are not the same. The funny thing was it went to anther collection company and when I answer the phone and explained to that person that the person they were searching for no longer had my number. She stated she would take care of it and SHE DID.

King – Let it go and be the bigger person. Did the state make you resubmit the application or can they just check that the error has been cleared up?

Old 03-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Ghostgunn
Elder User
My mother always said that life is nothing but a struggle. I have had similar things happen to me . I had a friend as well that the Fbi came and visted his door said he owed atleast $65,ooo on credit cards wound up to around 100K. FOund out it was his own brother. He got heart problems then cancer and went to his death bed paying off someone elses debts. There is so much identity theft right now as well as crooked people in our society- I can only wish that someday I will live long enough to see it all turn around. Hopefully you can get to the bottom of yours - keep running credit checks -- he may have hurt your credit for life. They ought to hang these people...

Old 03-21-2004, 04:55 PM
King Triton
Postmaster

Thats just it,the state wont issue the lic until said credit is cleared up.
thats only part of this nightmare!
Back in 2001,when some gutless cowards attacked,I was in the middle of trying to sell my other house,nobdy was buying,I could not afford to make the payments on two houses,plus raise 4 kids,so long story short,I lost it to forclosure,think thats on my credit report.Of course not.the house was worth 110k and I only owed 60k on it,so the maggots at the banks made one hell of a profit,I lose every dime I had invested for retirement thanks to some scum bag,but I am getting off the point.

On said credit report is for utilities on said house WHAT WAIT A MINUTE.I call DTE(electric) and say, I called you people and did the (IF YOU WANT=PRESS 1,IF YOU WANT+PRESS 2) dance.I got the total amount due$62 and said to shut the service off.Get this,she tells me,we recieved your payment of $62 but there is no record of you requesting a shutoff(WHAT)so the service was not shut off until 4/03,thats right 1 year and 8 months later,total amount owed $214,So I tell her,then I want to reopen this account,because if I can go for almost two years wihout making a payment,and that the total bill for 20 months of service is only $214,,,,Well said ignorant seahag informs me I HAVE TO PROVE I ASKED FOR A DISCONNECT!I asked well would not the meter readings for the next 20 months back up what I was saying?Seahag says that does not matter,you need to contact your mortgage company and get us copies of the foreclosure to verify that You moved out in 1991,ANOTHER MONTH OF PAPERWORK!
WHAT A SCAM!!!SO of course they know it would be easyier to just pay the $214! ANOTHER CASE OF CHEAT THE LITTLE GUY!

GAS Co got their shutoff request,final bill for the month of august,summertime,only thing gas used for furnace,$104,funny thing but June pymt$36 meter read not estimated,july pymt $36
meter read not estimated,both paid on time in full,but yet final bill is $104.ANOTHER CASE OF CHEAT THE LITTLE GUY!This one I am going to just pay,it is not worth the hassle(which they know) for $70 extra

WHAT JACKAXLE GAVE THESE BLOODSUCKERS THE RIGHT TO ATTACK A CREDIT REPORT WITHOUT EVEN GOING TO COURT?Sorry FTE family BUT I GOTA VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-22-2004, 09:07 PM
King Triton
Postmaster

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not bad enough that all of this crap is happening.GET THIS!

My son who is ten years old is playing at a neighbors house,he reaches out to pet their huge labrador.The dog turns and bites him,in the face.ripping his face open,scarring him for life.I go to the owner of the dog,demanding it be put down,He agrees seeing as how this is the THIRD child that this dog had badly bitten,this happened on 1/30/04.Three weeks later my son is playing in his own yard,and here comes that dog,chases him into the house.I call the cops again and they say,there is nothing we can do unless we see the dog in your yard.WHAT?You mean to tell me that even with the three police reports you have on file documenting that this dog is vicious,there is nothing you can do?
WELL I CAN!!!
So I sent E-mails to,the govs office,the att gen,local newspaper,just about anybody that I thought might help.Well the wheels of justice turn mighty slow,and in the mean time my kids are trapped in their own home!Well guess what happened yesterday,THAT DOG BIT ANOTHER CHILD IN THE FACE CAUSING A DEEP WOUND THAT REQUIRED STITCHES TO CLOSE!!Does any of this make any sense to you?I love my dog,but if he ever bit ONE child and scarred him for life,I would have him put down.You will have to excuse me now I have to go throw up (again)!!!!!

Old 03-22-2004, 10:04 PM
Stingray42
Elder User
wait a sec.

A dog bit your kid in the face, and it is still living?

You didnt imediattly go over there with a baseball bat/crowbar/axe and kill the dog?

wow. I'da killed it on the spot/as soon as i heard what happened!

I'd of killed it if i saw it do that to someone i barely knew, much less my own kid! Letters do nothing! Kill the damn dog!

Then threaten the owners for being such careless ******!

Old 03-22-2004, 10:11 PM
King Triton
Postmaster

HA HA thats the funny thing,I WAS going to rip the dog in half when it happened,but the owner talked me out of it,saying we have to keep the dog alive for 2 weeks because of rabies,sounded logical to me,,,,,,,when the dog came back in my yard,three weeks later,and I called the cops,with them saying "nothing we can do,,,,,,"I said the next time this dog comes in my yard,I am going to shoot it.THEY TELL ME,IF I DO THEY WILL ARREST ME!!!!!

Old 03-22-2004, 10:16 PM
doccamel
Senior User
I like Stingray's idea. Kill the *******.

Old 03-22-2004, 10:27 PM
wezol5484
Postmaster

Yea but what if the dog just happened to run into your axe while you were chopping fire wood. Or if the dog "dissapeared". Ahhh the wheels of justice....always trying to help whenever needed. What you might try and do, might be risky but, sit out in your yard and wait for the dog. If the dog came over while your son was in the yard and chased your son off inside, then it'll probably do it agian. Except for you dont run, you "protect yourself". I know if a dog came in MY yard and bit one of my family members that dog would be dead.

Old 03-22-2004, 10:41 PM
King Triton
Postmaster

Sometimes you guys kill me,ok WHO has been spying on me with a camera.I stand 6ft 4in and weigh 210lbs,dont need no weapons,just the two hands God gave me.I would love to get my hands,,,well you get the idea.I just wish I had done it before the fourth kid got mauled.And as far as the spineless gutless coward,that owns the dog,the wuss wont even come out in the street.I even offered to take on him and his dog!
I wonder what canine backstraps taste like?

Old 03-22-2004, 10:50 PM
doccamel
Senior User
It does not satisfy as well, but have you ever heard of antifreeze and hamburger?

Old 03-22-2004, 10:55 PM
wezol5484
Postmaster

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....anitfreeze

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I Gota Vent & Vent again!!!rrrrrrg!!!!