Notices
2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine

New To Board and New to my F-150

Old 02-13-2004, 04:33 PM
44mag
New User
44mag is starting off with a positive reputation.
very nice, mad, very nice

someday soon for me

Old 02-13-2004, 07:07 PM
HornyHornet
Freshman User
HornyHornet is starting off with a positive reputation.
mad,
Very nice truck. I too would like to share the pride of the FORD fleet but always come up with an error message about images needed to be JPG/JPEG. I know that my images are jpg/jpeg because that is how they are saved. Can you guide me through?
Again nice truck. HH

Old 02-13-2004, 10:20 PM
OTHG_MIKE
Junior User
OTHG_MIKE is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mad I should get my truck within the next month or so. I went with the lariat because I really like the leather and when you add it to the XLT or FX4 it really bumps the price up, not to mention all the standard features you get with the lariat. I work on water mains and get covered in mud and it would really work into cloth. The leather cleans up real good. As soon as I get it I'll post some pics. I went with white on white because of all the road salt they use up here. In the winter I can just spray it off and let it drip dry and it won't show the water spots. Good luck again and keep on truckin.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.