Free Bug Guard

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 03:32 PM
krelvinaz
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free Bug Guard

This is for FREE!

I've got a bug guard that I bought off of Ebay. When it arrived, the clips on the left and right didn't match up with the hole in the hood. They sent me another one thinking they sent me the wrong one... and it was exactly like the first one.

I ended up screwing the left and right side in using a flange metal screw and it is on for life.... matches the visor shades I got for all four doors too.

I asked if they wanted the other one back and they said no... so I have a bug guard that fits an F-250 (mine is 2003) that needs to be screwed in not clipped in (I do have two clips left I think that you could use in the center).

Since I didn't pay for it, I don't think I should charge for it, but I do NOT want to ship it.... so this has to be someone local, metro phoenix AZ area. I'm located on the Mesa, Tempe border and work in northern Tempe.

It was manufactured by DrawTite. It is new, never installed but has a slight scratch mark on the front where it slid down the wall in my office. I'm sure it can be buffed out... Click on the picture for a closer view of what it looks like on a truck...

To be fair for those that work during the day for a living and won't see this until later... I will collect names until Thursday night and pick out of a hat.