1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

1997 F-350 Info

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Drifty
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 F-350 Info

I just bought a 1997 F-350 turbo diesel,crew cab, 4wd,long box with 53K miles. Looking for info on the Centurian Package that came on the truck. It has the centurian badge on the bottom of the front doors and the tube steps. Where was this truck built/converted? Are all the power stroke diesels turbo? This is one sweet truck. All the options and the fanciest leather seats i've seen in a truck. It's got a power sliding rear window! Never seen one before. Any info about this truck and motor would be great.
Thanks

Old 01-17-2004, 05:54 AM
Quadzilla
Postmaster
As far as I know, the Centurion package is purely cosmetic, nothing is done to the mechanical aspects of the vehicle. The Powerstroke is a turbo charged engine. To learn more about your engine, you can do what I did. I log on to this site about three times a day, and ask questions. Eventually, you'll also be able to answer questions. To shorten the learning curve, set a cooler full of your favorite cold beverage next to your chair, and read this.
It'll take you a while to read it, but you'll be surprised at how much you learn.
If you ever get the chance to meet the guy that maintains that website, you'll be even better off.

Old 01-17-2004, 07:41 AM
Born with a hammer
Junior User
Link to info galore

Quadzilla,

Thanks for that link. You just helped me find the solution to my clutch problem!