General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

How'd you come up with your user name??

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2002, 10:33 PM
Dumbtruck
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While servicing my truck, and getting annoyed with sticky bolts and such not, my wife would ask what I was grumbling about. "Oh, just my dumb truck..."

Actually, I love my truck!

Old 02-04-2002, 11:49 PM
Citoriplus
Senior User

I like to shoot trap and my tool of choice is a Browning Citoriplus So I use Citoriplus for almost everything. The wife gives me much less polite names.

Old 02-08-2002, 02:46 PM
TrackStar
Junior User

Nothing to do with Ford but I run track in college. I have the tendancy to end up at Nationals every year. Thats my story.

1994 Ford F350 4x4 CrewCab w/351W
1975 Ford Elite w/400 (soon to be 460)

TrackStar

Old 02-08-2002, 06:31 PM
46fordtruck
Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts

My first vehicle was a '46 Ford truck, and I have boughten 2 more...it was an easy choice.

Gary M.
==============================
(2)46 1/2 tons-1 daily driver
47 1/2 ton-project truck
57 Ford FL 500-4 dr-312/AT
70 Mustang SportsRoof-351W/AT
72 Olds Vista Cruiser-350/AT
88 Bronco II, 500,000+ mi.

Old 02-08-2002, 10:39 PM
wolverineflight31
Senior User

Mine would be "wolverine" for the Michigan Wolverines of course "flight" b/c I like planes and would like to be a pilot after school, and "31" for my favorite number (coincidently mike piazza's number of the NY mets if any of ya watch baseball)

Old 02-09-2002, 03:58 AM
the law
Elder User

Well, a few years back, I was doing doughnuts in this gravel lot with a bunch of friends in the car. As we were leaving this big old man just stepped directly in my path. I skidded to a halt inches from him. He proceeded to lean over and tell me to get the "F" away from his neighborhood or he was gonna call the law on me. Being the foolish kid I was at the time, I suggested that maybe I was The Law, and sped away. It just sorta stuck after that. It's more fitting now that I'm older and have interests in big fast cars, excuses to carry guns, and being always in a position of authority. I'm even contemplating a career change to police officer.

The Law

Old 02-09-2002, 01:24 PM
Deebo
Senior User

Deebo is my nick name because no one can pronounce my real name.
My mother named me after a German Carpender. So you could Imagine.

Old 02-11-2002, 07:52 PM
candymankim
Freshman User

I like that Lanero. I get mail for my 6 year old son sometimes that use the same kind of identification, and it comes out Freeco. So thats what I call him, sometimes. Cody Freeman. Mine would be Freeki. Kim. Guess we are a couple of Freecs. My username is from a horse I went to see and I ended up not being able to buy him. I liked him a lot, his name was Candyman. So, candymankim I am.

Old 02-12-2002, 10:21 PM
masterbeavis
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My username was a "clever" modification of my nickname from highschool. Everywhere I went online to use my highschool nickname "Beavis", I would get the response that it was used already. GRRRR. One day I was watching Beavis and Butthead, and heard Butthead say, "Watch the master Beavis..." Beavis then replied, "Heheh-heh, you said masterbeavis!" (Sick I know, but funny at the time...)

Tony
'73,'74,'77 F250

Old 02-13-2002, 05:03 PM
razookelly
Freshman User

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 13-Feb-02 AT 06:04 PM (EST)]20 Years ago I lived in the NYC area. There was a Rock radio station there, 102.7 FM. I think the Call sign was WNEW. They had a DJ by the name of Vin Scelsa. Every weekend he would read stories that were called "Me and Razoo Kelly". I think these stories were compiled into a book since then. Any way for one reason or another friends started calling me Razoo. It stuck, hence Razookelly.

Old 02-13-2002, 08:12 PM
Ratsmoker
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Well in case anybody doesn't know a big block chevy is known as a "Rat" so you can figure out the rest.

Old 02-14-2002, 03:29 AM
christop43
Posting Guru

well my full first name is Christopher, but when I was in high school all of the tests that I would take such as SAT and ACT my name wouldn't fit on the sheet that came back with my answers, it came back as christop. so that is how I got the first part of my online name. The second part some of you Ford fans may not like, i would always watch NASCAR with my dad when I was little and I decided once when I was 5 years old that I would pick my favorate driver. Well I thought that Richard Petty had the coolest looking car so he became my favorate driver, and his car was numbered 43. So that became my lucky number, and that is how I got the second part of my online name.

christop43

Old 02-16-2002, 09:43 AM
Jigsaw
Tuned

I put my truck together using parts from various trucks

<--- Club FTE #0079

Old 02-16-2002, 10:56 AM
Trail_Rider
Fleet Mechanic

I used to ride dirt bikes when I was younger - haven't had one for awhile now, then when I did a couple of years driving a big truck from coast to coast, and I always figured most of the highways were maintained about as well as goat trails... Trail Rider became my CB handle and since then I've used if for everything.

Trail Rider

Old 02-17-2002, 06:44 AM
GatorFishing
Senior User

I've been called Gator for about 35 years. Seems like when I was growing up in Fla. back in the 60's the easiest way to make a few extra $$$$ was to go gator hunting at 40 mile bend off the Tamiami trail. It was kinda against the law but it paid well. Well when I got onto the intenet their were a lot of people with the user name of Gator So I took my nickname and my favorite past time and combined them.