Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > 1999 to 2016 Super Duty
Reload this Page >

~Super Duty FAQ!~ New users check-in here! It's all here!

Notices
1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines

Old 11-26-2002, 11:58 PM
Monsta
Post Fiend
Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.

[font face= "Vedana"][font size= 4][/b]Well, it is finally time to show it. A number of us have been working behind the scenes to get this to all you current, new and future users. It, by no means, replaces asking the questions here on the board but should help new users and veteran users alike by serving as a handy reference tool. At least that's why I did it...

[center]There are many more things in the works!

[/font face][/font size][/b]
[font face= "copperplate gothic bold"][font size=4]Click on the logo to see the New Super Duty FAQ section![/font face][/font size]

[link:www.clubfte.com/users/monsta/SuperDutyFAQ.html|http://www.clubfte.com/users/monsta/FSD_specheader.jpg]

Old 01-16-2003, 04:25 PM
haroutd
Posting Guru
Location: I'm lost somewhere in NJ -- can someone please find me?!?!?!?
haroutd is starting off with a positive reputation.

Old 12-30-2007, 04:19 PM
big steve41
New User
big steve41 is starting off with a positive reputation.
power steering prolem on 2006 super duty

i just repaced the pump that was leaking now when i make a right turn it makes a noise doe anybody know need help thanks

Old 12-30-2007, 06:57 PM
rmosso1
Posting Guru
rmosso1 has a good reputation on FTE.rmosso1 has a good reputation on FTE.
Monsta, it looks like your link did not show up in your message. Maybe you could re set the URL so we can click and go.
Thanks,

Old 12-30-2007, 07:02 PM
DCSpecial
Post Fiend
DCSpecial has a great reputation on FTE.DCSpecial has a great reputation on FTE.DCSpecial has a great reputation on FTE.DCSpecial has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by rmosso1
Monsta, it looks like your link did not show up in your message. Maybe you could re set the URL so we can click and go.
Thanks,

I think it's part of the glitch they had with the software change way back when...

New link:
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/4...lder_____.html

Old 12-30-2007, 07:12 PM
rmosso1
Posting Guru
rmosso1 has a good reputation on FTE.rmosso1 has a good reputation on FTE.
Oh, OK, MONSTA, I have frequented the tech site often. Great info about our trucks. Hopefully we get updated info about the 6.4 and 2008's in the same manner. I know for just one thing, the width of the top of the tailgate does not allow a purchase of an ARE truck cap. From what I am told, all mfrs. need new molds. Probably other changes also.

Old 12-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Monsta
Post Fiend
Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.Monsta has a spectacular reputation.
I don't know how to edit or modify my old Super Duty FAQ. I made it when ClubFTE was around.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.