Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CLAZZIO Leather seat covers

Old 07-12-2019, 02:38 PM
csuther
Junior User
csuther is starting off with a positive reputation.
CLAZZIO Leather seat covers

I thought I would go ahead and take a shot at these Clazzio seat covers and overall, im pretty impressed with the quality and the installation was straight forward and fairly easy. Unlike the katskinz these go on over the factory seat covers instead or removing and replacing and i personally dont feel like there is much of a "fit quality" difference.

Old 07-12-2019, 02:45 PM
xxxsherpa
Posting Guru
xxxsherpa is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.xxxsherpa is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looks nice.

Old 07-12-2019, 03:13 PM
TXSD6.2
Senior User
TXSD6.2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Very nice. I will be doing some seats in the XLT I'm about to buy soon.

Old 07-12-2019, 09:18 PM
edjunior
Posting Guru
edjunior is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.edjunior is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Where did you purchase these from?

Old 07-12-2019, 10:50 PM
csuther
Junior User
I got these from Amazon, I was about to order from the Clazzio site when I saw a notice they had that said "they are not affiliated with any sellers on Amazon or Ebay", so I thought I should check there.

Old 07-13-2019, 08:26 AM
edjunior
Posting Guru
edjunior is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.edjunior is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by csuther View Post
I got these from Amazon, I was about to order from the Clazzio site when I saw a notice they had that said "they are not affiliated with any sellers on Amazon or Ebay", so I thought I should check there.
Thanks. So Amazon had the better price?? They look good.

Old 07-13-2019, 02:22 PM
csuther
Junior User
price was pretty close between Amazon and Ebay, I went wit Amazon in case I had to return them, the ones I got were for a 40/20/40 front seat, so I have all of the center seat pieces left over, bottom.top, headrest and I believe a console lid cover, otherwise they are the same.

Old 07-14-2019, 09:18 AM
Msu50000
Junior User
Msu50000 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I put these covers in an '11 F150 and had multiple people comment on how nice they were without knowing they were just covers. I'd definitely do these again if I didn't already have leather. Actually considered doing some different color schemes with them on the current Lariat but other items will come first.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.